Chapter 1

A/N: Heyo! I'm editing and revising this, and then continuing it with StarWarsgal101 !

I haven't written in 1st person in a long time, so I'm gonna change this to 3rd person.

- - -

Hera stood at the doorway to the empty room in the apartment, leaning against the door frame and looking around. The walls were a boring gray, there wasn't any furniture inside, and the only light inside was from the small window.

She didn't even hear the front door open or the sound of Kanan throwing his keys onto the coffee table. She was too focused on the empty room.

The man chuckled, going up from behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. She jumped a little, but chuckled when she saw his teal eyes.

"Hey." Kanan smiled softly, kissing her.

She kissed back, "Hey."

"Whatcha doin?" He asked, looking into the room. She looked back to the gray walls, smiling softly,

"Just thinking..." her voice trailed off a bit, but she brought her focus back to him, looking up to him, "how was work?"

"Boring, as usual." He replied, sitting on the couch. Hera rolled her eyes a little, taking one last look at the empty room before sitting besides him.

He wrapped an arm around her, letting her lean onto him as she spoke, "What time are you leaving tomorrow?"

"For work? Probably around 7."

"You have any vacation days?"

"Why?" He chuckled, "have something planned for our three month anniversary?"

She smiled softly, "Just some ideas... but not related to that."

"Well Mrs. Jarrus," he replied, "I'd like to hear those ideas."

She looked up to him, "I know we can't have kids. But I want kids."

"We could always adopt," he suggested, "but it is a big step. And don't you want to go back to school someday?"

She shrugged, "I do... but in my mind a family is more important."

"I agree," he smiled softly, "we'll look into it, without a doubt."

"You think we're ready?" She asked. He looked down to her, kissing her cheek.

"I don't know," he replied, "we weren't sure if we were ready to get married, but look at us. We're happy."

Hera kissed him again, "Yeah, but, I can't keep a plant alive. And we're talking about adopting a kid."

"You don't have to water kids." He chuckled. She rolled her eyes,

"I'm serious," she sat up, "I want our kid to have the best life possible." He looked into her green eyes, smiling softly, and kissing her forehead.

"And they will."

- - -

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed the first edited chapter! Once the rest of the old chapters are edited, StarWarsgal101 and I'll will be posting new chapters on each of our accounts!

-ggmm27494