Chapter 1

Irene's P.O.V

"And yes. Thats all for now. Thank you. All of you can leave now." - i said to my dad's workers. They left, leaving me alone in the meeting room. Appa can't come to this meeting, so i have to take over. I started feeling dizzy. I frowned. I take a seat, massaging my head.

I'm Irene, Shim Irene. Please stop thinkimg I'm Red Velvet's Irene. She's not the only Irene in this world. People like to mistaken my name. Anyways, I'm 22 this year. I have an older unnie. Her name is Shim Rin A, 24 years old. It's only the both of us. I'm a shy and quiet person. I don't really talk to people a lot. But because of my personality, people think i'm arragont.

I'm not working with appa all the time. I'm still schooling. But this was urgent, so i have no choice. My dizziness got worst. Oh god. I grab my stuffs, slowly, making my way out of my dad's office. But i felt something coming up from my stomach to my throat.

I ran to the restroom, and throw up at the sink. I vomited again. This sucks. I've been vomiting for the past week. It hurts. I wash my mouth, rinsing and wash my hands. I grab the tissues and wiping my hands and mouth, dry.

I went to the carpark and got in my car. I grab my phone, checking the calendar, and counting the days. It's been 3 weeks since that trip. Goosebumps everywhere as I remembered the trip. I hate it. Hate it very much.

The dizziness came back. Aish! I need to go home. Please stop. Urgh. I started driving, even if my head hurts. I can't stay there forever. I decided to go to a convenience store to buy something. Once i've got them, i drive back home.

My parents are still with their meetings. So the house is empty. Not really. Tasha unnie, our maid, is always in the house. She's like my bestfriend in the house. I have my own bestfriends. 2 of them, Choi SuJin and Lee Jaehyun. They are like my sisters, i love them very much.

I'm not very close with my unnie. Not that i hate her. Just not close. I walk up to my room, trying out the thing i bought at the convenience store. I prayed hard. Please. I walk to my mirror, in my bathroom. Closing my eyes, praying hard.

I open my eyes, looking at the results. And it's positive. Shit! What should i do? I feel cheap. Very cheap. I started crying. Badly. I don't know what to do. It hurts. The dizziness came again, making it worst. I throw the thing away, walking to my bed, slowly.

I lay down, eyes closed, tears continuously flowing, massaging my head. With the results, it makes me cry more. I can't. I'm dead once my parents finds out. I continued crying to myself.

The next day...

I got up, feeling an ache on my neck. Then, i feel like vomiting again. I ran to my bathroom, throwing ip again. I wipe my mouth with water and walking back to my bed. I don't feel like going to school today. I feel sick. My eyes hurt from the crying yesterday.

I took a shower, changing to comfy clothes. I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I sighed. My phone rings. I grab it and look at the id. It's Jaehyun. "Eo." - I answered.

"Where are you?" - she asked.

"I'm at home." - i said.

"Why?"

"I can't Jae. I'm weak." - i said. She let out a sigh.

"What happened?" - she asked.

I sighed. "Jae, i think i'm ..." - i said but paused.

"You're what?" - she asked. I let out another sigh.

"Pregnant." - i said.

"What?! Really? Oh shit. Did you check?" - she asked, worried.

"Y-yeah. Yesterday." - i said, as my tears started forming in my eyes.

"When was the trip, again?" - she asked.

"3 weeks ago." - i said.

"Oh shit. It fertilize within 2 weeks right? It's the 3rd week for the trip. Means it's been a week." - she said. I started crying.

"Help me Jae. I'm ... i feel cheap and terrible." - i said, crying.

"Don't cry. Please. Okay. I'll come over to pick you up later after school with SuJin. Let's talk about this okay?" - she said.

I let out a sigh. Again. "Okay." - i said. Then, ending the call. I hate myself. Like really. How can i get drunk, not knowing what i did? I drink till drunk but it has limits. Not till i want to have sex or something. But... that happened. And i feel damn stupid.

He should have like, ignore me. Or maybe he could get another room. But he didn't. He went on with it. And making me have his child. I cried more, thinking of it. I love him so much but he hurt me. Badly. I'm such a fool.

I always wanted to drink with him. I drink till i got drunk. I don't know what happened after that. But what I remembered, he brought me back to our room. Then i didn't know what happened. I remembered how i shocked i was the next morning.

I kicked him away, getting dressed, gathering my stuffs and quickly ran sway. His voice, shouting my name continuously. And he shouting sorry. It hurts. But i'm more hurt. That day, i took a bathe at some restroom, changed and bought my flight home.

Ever since that day, i stopped contacting him. But he never gives up. For the past 3 weeks, he's been calling me, non-stop. But i will never ever answer it. And now, I'm carrying his baby. I hate it. But this little one, is not at fault.

It may hurt but i will never abort this little one. One day, my parents will find out. They'll kick me out for sure. I know. They never know i had a boyfriend. They thought i went to the trip with SuJin and Jaehyun. But no. I went with him, my boyfriend. I had to lie because i always wanted to go traveling with him.

I've trust him very much. But i didn't know he'll ever do this to me. We've dated for 8 years. We started dating when we were 14(korean age). And that trip made that 8 years, made me think, it wasn't worth it and was the stupidest decision i've ever made.

Fast forward...

I've lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling for hours. Thinking of the past. Suddenly my phone vibrated. I grab it and answered. "We're here. So come down." - Jaehyun said.

"Okay. Let me grab my stuffs." - i said. I ended the call, getting up and grabbing the important things. I left my house, getting in SuJin's car. She drives to Grey's Barista. Once we're there, i took a seat while the both of them ordered.

They can take so long to order. Because Min is there. Kwon Min, that friendliest girl ever. She's my friend too. We're in the same school but different courses. Soon, the both of them walk towards me with drinks and cakes. They place them on the table and sit across me.

I grab my drink, taking a sip of my drink. I sighed.

-----------------------------------
Heyyooooo~! IT'S DA FIRST CHAPTER FOR THIS FANFIC! I'M EXCITED HEHEHEH! Anyways, if you're new, do stop and head to my other series! Go to my bio and it's all there, in sequence! Because i made a bts series. You might get confused if you don't read the others! So i suggest you do that!

If you're from my previous readers, from Married A Gangster & Love Hate, HELLO! We meet again hehe! So all i can say is, I'm gonna update this book on Fridays! So expect a new chapter, every friday for this! See ya!

If you're wondering who the real Shim Irene is, this is her. My baby,
shim_hyunrin !

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

28/7/17, 28th July 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕