14: Fear | 2 |

~Mingzhe Dei: Open Square~

"Ah~? Who might you be?" Asked the queer youth.

"......." Lea continued to stare at him, while pushing Bright further back.

Looking at Lea's protective actions, the queer youth widened his wicked grin. "Khu.. Ha~ How lovely." Is all he said before releasing 4 daggers and sending them to nobody knows.

When the daggers vanished, Lea had a very bad foreboding, and just as she thought, the daggers reappeared behind Bright. There was no time to evade them, so before she knew it Bright was already slumped on the ground. He was bleeding profusely like there was only a few seconds left.

She felt fear for Bright, and she felt nervous about herself. Anxiousness suddenly engulfed her whole being.

She had always thought she didn't want anything else in life, but suddenly she was sent to a world she never knew before. A world that seemed unbelievable going by her previous world's logic. Her classmates believed about this world as an otome game, but a game cannot possibly be this cruel.

If they were never meant to be in this world, why were they even transported. She knew they did not die because she was conscious all that time when they were submerged underwater. It couldn't have been possible, she thought, and with that, she started doubting. A doubt about this world and the four of them being a part of it.

The changes within her, the bottomless power she possessed and a force pulling this world into her life. She knew life was harsh since she was 9. She had taken care not to ever get close to anyone. She was so sure she was fine. Her gaze then looked towards Bright's dying form.

Biting her lips, her ruby eyes glistened with threatening tears. The queer youth observed her and the changes on her expression. He was curious of the girl in front of him who bravely tried to defend someone. She also seemed to appear out of nowhere before, making him on guard and curious as to how strong she really was. He was excited at the notion of finally meeting someone who could be much stronger than he was!

"Is this all you have~?" He asked when silence came.

"...." Lea turned around, ignoring the queer youth and leaning to inspect Bright's condition. "You are worse than what your face is showing, Bright..."

Bright attempted to answer back with a joke, and in an attempt to do so, he had coughed blood. His blue eyes widened. ".....Y-you kn-ow.. Th-is ss quite excit---- hmmmph" A hand suddenly covered his opened mouth.

"No more. Just shut it as I try to lessen your pain." Lea simply said and started focusing her essences to go full blast into Bright. She had known that she could possibly not run out of essences no matter how much she used them for, but she had been too careful before. Now, she'll find out if she really did not have a limit.

The queer youth, however, did not intend to simply watch as Lea tried saving her companion. As he raised his hand to summon another dagger, he noticed there were some gruesome hands clutching on his shoulders, arms, legs and torso. His eyes grew wide in surprise. The longer the dark entities latched on him, the more he felt terribly anxious.

"I'll have you remain where you are..." Said Raize as he was coming closer to Lea's side. Behind him was Ulla, tears on her beautiful face.

"How terrible of you!" Exclaimed Ulla in between her repressed sobs.

Raising a brow to the new people, the queer youth looked even more amused. "As they say, the more the better..." As he said this, his magenta eyes seemed to glow brighter.

In a split second, [Nightmare Prison] encased the four of them. "Have you noticed? The effects of my [Nightmare Prison], I mean." He said, his face plastered with a smile so devilish and handsome.