In My Possession

~Chapter Twenty-Three~

Cayden 

I drove back to Desmond's, content that I now had what I really wanted. Yeah, Addison was a good catch, but she had confidence. Her family would arrest me and send me to prison by some things i have done.

She fell for me, exactly like Jessica did. I guess you could call it a talent- a skill. Manipulating women is easy, if you think about it. All of them want the guy who will choose them over the other girls, even though the other girls are probably six times hotter. You have to tell them they’re gorgeous, even if they aren’t so much, and be one of those gay boys in the Disney movies.

The gravel crunched under the car wheels as I pulled up. I had to be gentle, for I had precious cargo in the trunk. A few wolves ran out and watched as I parked. I got out and watched them back.

“Yeah, I know it’s intriguing,” I called to them. “But being wolves might scare the shit out of him.” I went to the trunk and opened it. I saw Nathan all tied up and had passed out. He looked all cute. I leaned over and easily picked him up. For a boy he was pretty light. I carried him bridal style and brought him inside. Desmond looked up and grinned.

“He’s here!!” Desmond quickly stood and came up to me. I glared and hushed him angrily.

“Do you WANT to wake him?” I snapped in a hushed voice. “He’s finally not crying and thrashing around.” Desmond smiled and nodded a bit.

“We can’t risk him escaping…”

“I know. I got a cage in the basement.” I walked down the stairs and to the basement. It was warm, dry and his cage wasn’t tiny. He had room to lay down in a fetal position at least. And, there was a pad so he wouldn’t be lying on metal bars and the cement floor. I knelt down and gently placed him on the pad. I untied him and took the gag from his mouth, although we’d have to use that later. He let out a small whimper as his body settled.

“I’ll see you later, Nathan,” I leaned down and kissed his cheek. His skin was soft. I leaned in further and nuzzled him; my hands went to his hair and cheek. He felt like a girl, but he was so much more… I slowly pulled away. I’d be back… I went upstairs again and looked to Desmond.

“When do we tell Jake?” I asked him, sitting beside him on a chair.

“Now.” Desmond picked up the phone and dialed a number. He put the phone to his ear and listened.

“Hey, this is Jake.”

“I know who you are.” Desmond smirked. “My name is Desmond. You’re coward of a father banished me when you were only a boy. I am going to tell you this one, and once only. I have possession of Nathan. Yes, the Nathan you have imprinted on. He will stay in my possession until these things are followed: one, your father must step down from his place as Alpha. Two, you need to stay from it as well. And three, you let my brethren back into the pack and I become Alpha. If this is done, I will not harm your precious Nathan. However, if these are not followed, I’ll have no choice but to slaughter Nathan, then move on to you and the rest of your pack. I hope I have made this clear. I will wait for your answer in four days. You know where we are.” Desmond chuckled and hung up. He looked at me and smirked. “And that’s how you do it.” He suddenly dropped the phone and stomped on it. It crushed with the impact and shards of plastic flew across the floor.

“I think you did it. But why’d we have to do it so soon? I want to have Nathan for myself.”

“You will. You will, my boy.” Desmond pat my shoulder. “I don’t plan on letting that family live.”

“Alright…” I glanced back at the door leading to the basement. I heard noises. The angel must be awake. Eagerly, I went down and knelt by the cage. Nathan looked at me with wild eyes.

“Wh-Where am I-I?!” He screamed, his body noticeably shaking. I smirked and reached in, touching his cheek.

“You’re in paradise, sweetheart.” I chuckled and watched him. “Don’t worry… I’ll take great care of you. After all, I love you.”

“Y-You don’t love me!!” He screamed and scooted to the back of the cage like a spooked animal. “I need J-Jake!!! Wh-Where is he?!?!?!?!” I kept my smile.

“Soon to be dead, my sweetheart.” I sighed. “Don’t worry. You have me.” I tried reaching in again but he shied away for a second time. I felt my face go hot. I reached in further and grabbed his chin. “You listen to me, you little brat. I am the boss of you for the rest of your life. You will do as I say and do it happily. You will give yourself to me.” I threw him back and his back hit the metal cage. He let out a pained gasp and started to cry. “Am I clear?” I snapped. I watched as he nodded and I smirked. “No. Call me ‘Master’.” Nathan’s teary eyes looked up at me.

“Y-You’re clear…” He looked down and whimpered. “M-Master.” He gritted his teeth.

“And don’t you forget that.” I chuckled and stood up. “If you behave, maybe I’ll let you get out of the cage and you can accompany me around the place.” I went up the stairs half way and looked back at him. “And I love you.” I felt my laugh growing as I went up the stairs and slammed the door. I heard Nathan’s faint cries.

Don’t worry, Nathan. Soon you’ll be crying in pain instead of sadness.

______________________

A/N:

Sorry, this is a short chapter… I’m having terrible times at school…

 I’m taking an elective class called “Creative Writing”. This is a class to create ideas and to become a better writer; every idea is good although not everyone needs to agree with it. Well, there is a senior in that class and all she can say about other people’s writing when it is shared is ALL NEGATIVE. Everything!! And the teacher will get in with her too and just keep going on and on about one little thing. It’s malicious criticism and NOT constructive (how it should be!!!) Now, I’m dwindling down in confidence of my writing… I’m not feeling good about anything I do, and unfortunately this is affecting my writing on here. I’m being taken out of that class (and hopefully moving to another school) and my confidence will be regained with time.

Anyway, besides my sob story, I hope you enjoyed!

 READ READ READ. I have a place to post my R-Rated things! Go read at 

apocalyptice.blogspot.com

Don’t forget to….

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

AND FOLLOW!!!!

Stay BEAUTIFUL.

~Mia.