Please Momma?

POV - Tobi (Tobi was actually tied with Simon in the votes so I had to call in a tiebreaker, lol)

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1241

-Begin Chapter-

"But Momma..." cried out Vik as he looked up at Simon, those brown eyes wide and pleading.

Good luck Simon. I thought as I watched Vik try to convince the tall blonde to let him go to a sweets shop tomorrow when he was in London. Apparently, this particular sweet shop had this amazing candy that you could only get there and the last few times we went to London with Vik, Simon and Josh refused to let him anywhere near the sweet shop.

Not because they didn't want him to have any or anything, I honestly believe we would have let him go in every time we were in town, but we had all gotten together and ordered a special basket filled to the brim with those particular sweets and they were going to give them to him for his birthday.

We had all agreed to not let him anywhere near that shop for that reason, plus we knew what happened when he had too many sweets. I honestly didn't want a repeat of what happened last time when Josh accidentally let Vik and Harry have too many sweets

That was just a mental day.

All of us were working together to give Vik the best birthday ever, We wanted to everything our power to make sure his birthday with us all in a relationship was memorable. I still feel like sometimes we are working to keep Vik, even though I am sure he is ours for life. Maybe we need to do something more concrete in order to fully make sure he stays ours forever.

"No Vik." said Simon, standing firm, "You don't need any more sweets. You'll get sick again Star." he said calmly and lovingly towards the end.

"But..." Vik tried, adding a pouty lip to his begging.

Be strong Momma. I thought as I watched on from the bed, leaning back against Josh.

"No Vik. That's final." Simon said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Vik sighed and looked down at the ground, his body sagging in defeat.

"Okay Momma." he said quietly.

"Hey now, none of that." said the older blonde, reaching his out to cup Vik's cheek, "No pouty faces Star." He brought Vik's face up so he could see the pure sadness on his face which I could see as well and it caused my heart to shatter into a million pieces.

Oh, Little Star. That beautiful face of yours, you use it to show so much emotion.

"Oh Star," Simon mumbled, his face falling. I watched him reach his other hand out to cup Vik's other cheek, framing his face as the younger boy looked up at him. "Star, please don't look at me like that. I promise there is a good reason I am telling you not to go tomorrow."

"I know." said Vik sorrowfully, his eyes downcast.

Simon looked so lost and I felt my heart break for him too.

Poor Momma, he is just trying to give Vik an amazing surprise.

"Star," called Josh from behind me. The small boy, Simon's hands still on his face, looked over at us, his sad brown eyes breaking my heart and I am sure Josh's, all over again.

"Star," called Josh softly, his arms that were around me moving so he could reach out for the sad looking boy. "Come here."

Vik nodded and his hands reached up for Simon's as he turned to look back at the tall blonde.

"I love you, Momma," he said, a small smile coming to his face. I watched Simon's face relax, pure relief flooding through his body.

That must have been so terrible, having to look into those sad brown eyes and tell Vik no. We never tell Vik no, ever, I am glad he isn't too down about it though.

"I love you too Star." replied Simon, leaning down to kiss Vik's lips sweetly before he pulled back to look at him, "Now go and cuddle with Daddy and Tobi, I am going to go downstairs and find out what's taking the rest of them okay?"

"Okay Momma," Vik replied, leaning up to kiss Simon's lips once more.

As Vik pulled back Simon released his cheeks and moved his hands to his shoulders, Vik's falling off his face as well. He then turned the boy around and pointing the towards the bed.

The older blonde then moved his hands from Vik's shoulders.

"Go on Little Star." he said, his hand disappearing behind Vik.

Next thing I knew Vik let out a little squeak and he turned around to glare at the now giggle blonde, his hands moving to his bottom.

I bet that Simon just gave the beautiful piece of art a good pinching.

"Oi." muttered Vik hurtly.

"Sorry Star, I couldn't resist. Your booty is just too fine."

Vik glared at Simon.

I felt Josh let out a deep laugh behind me.

"Come here Star, Teddy Bear and I will protect you from Momma's wandering hands." he called out to the poor boy.

Vik turned to look at us, his body moving forward quickly, just in case Simon tried to go after his bum again. Letting a deep chuckle, Simon turned and went to exit the room, heading downstairs to see what was taking the others.

Unbeknownst to Vik, the others were still downstairs because they were arranging another special surprise for Vik.

Together, the guys were working on a new, specially made setup up for Vik. The best of everything, monitors, keyboard, mouse, hard drives, graphics cards, the works. We even had it specially designed with his Main Channel logo on different parts. We went all out, wanting to be sure that Vik had the best birthday, ever.

Slowly, Vik crawled into the bed, heading straight for where Josh and I were. Together we moved so there was space between us, allowing Vik to crawl in and snuggle, his head on Josh's chest, his back to my chest.

Together, Josh and I wrapped our arms around him and each other, our foreheads resting against each other just above Vik's head.

"I love you," Vik whispered. I smiled, nuzzling my face against his more. I knew he meant it towards both of us because it was honestly sometimes it easier just to say I love you and have it go towards everyone instead of saying each person's name.. There seven people in this relationship and I honestly loved these guys, I really do, but I do not want to say all their names every time I said I love you to all of them.

"I love you too Star," I whispered, moving to kiss his head.

"I love you too, Little Star," said Josh as well, copying my actions and kissing Vik's forehead. He then settled back down and we all laid there in silence, listening as the others came into the bedroom. One by one, they all got ready for bed before crawling into bed, surrounding us.

I didn't look up to see who was where I just enjoyed the warmth that came with them snuggling with us.

I still can't believe we get to do this, every night. I thought happily.

No one said a word as we all settled down to sleep, the only sounds filling the room where everyone's light breathing which lulled me, and the boy in my arms, into a deep, beautiful sleep.

I love my life, so much. 

-End Chapter-

A/N: Yeah! Cute snuggles! It sounds like Vik's birthday is gonna be the best one he ever has. lol. 

Alright, so Lachdon is next and I am going to go with Landon's POV because that was most voted for that pairing. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.