16 : art

Harry was just a large lump on my couch underneath my blanket as I sat on the ground looking at my taxes, putting in a few numbers with a blunt tucked between my fingers

His head peeked out, his messy fluff of brown hair popping up as he regarded me with squinted eyes.

"What time is it..." Harry's raspy, groggy voice spoke.

"Five o'clock." I responded.

His gaze fell to the blunt that I brought to my lips, taking a drag before I looked up to meet his eyes at the sound of disgust that left his lips.

"I was gonna get a kiss so I can get the hell out of here but I'm not really in the mood for the taste of weed and lung cancer." He sassily stated, pursing his lips and giving me a judgmental once over as I stared back at him, the smoke escaping my mouth and nose before I brought a hand to my throat.

"Sorry, what was that sweetheart." I croaked in a scratchy, dramatic smoker's voice, pressing my throat like there was a hole in it as Harry rolled his eyes, dropping his tired head back onto my sofa with a groan.

"You always smoke weed when doing your taxes?" He made a face before sending me a passive aggressive smile, his face squished slightly against the cushions.

I smirked, getting up.

"Don't touch me you stoner." Harry snapped, trying to hide behind the blanket before I approached him.

I crouched down, so I would be eye level to him as I lifted the blanket from his face, revealing his irritated expression.

"Ever had a shotgun kiss?" I raised my brow.

"Um no because I don't fucking kiss guns?" He furrowed his brows.

"Sit up." I smiled, standing to my feet as I heard him release a sigh, rubbing his eyes and sitting himself up.

"Now don't freak out." I cautioned as he looked up to give me a look before rolling his eyes.

"I'm not freaking ou-"

I sat myself on his lap, straddling him.

"I'm freaking out." He sharply inhaled with wide eyes, shifting slightly underneath me, hands stiff at his sides making sure not to touch me.

"I know it's weird, just lay your head back." I casually instructed, pretty comfortable as he followed, tilting his head back letting it rest on the couch, his sharp jawline and the rise and fall of his adam's apple accentuated as he swallowed.

"Alright, now what." He said, looking at me in confusion.

"Ah," I told him, opening my mouth waiting for him to copy my actions like I was the dentist and he was the patient.

The comparison popped up in my head but I didn't bother telling Harry just in case he turned it into another kinky wet dream of his.

That's right, this girl remembered.