[21] day two

[NATSU'S P.O.V]

They were right. It's hard to impress a girl. More like it's hard to impress Lucy. Why couldn't she be like everyone else and like me? But then again, if she wasn't different, I wouldn't have been interested in her. Hmm, I'm a very smart person. Taking out my phone, I called a friend. Loke. Just Loke. He's a fuckboi, so he would know how to woo a girl, right?

Scrolling through my contacts, I stopped at the familiar number. Clicking it, the other line rung three times before he answered. "Natsu? What's up?" He greeted me. "Yo! Loke, how do I get a girl to like me?" I asked. He stayed quiet for a while then answered. "You woo them." I internally face palmed and sighed deeply before answering. "I know that, but I'm saying how?" I asked again, making myself more clear. "Take her out on dates, show attention, maybe you could..." he paused," wait, why are you trying to woo her? Wouldn't she be all over you by now?" He asked, chuckling a bit.

"Well yeah, but she's different. When we first met, she chased me through her house!" I exclaimed, recalling the memory. I heard a laugh before he replied. "If she's one of those girls, I suggest you try to get to know her. Do things that'll make her blush." He advised. "Is that going to make her like me the end of the week?" I asked. "Why the end of the week?" He asked. "I sorta made a bet with her and now I have to make her date me by the end of the week." I admitted. "You Baka." I heard. "Just listen to my advice. You'll thank me later." Those were the last words I heard before he hung up.

Sighing deeply, I went to google on my phone. Searching up: How to Make a Girl Like You, many results came up. I clicked on the first one I saw.

Looking for a way to get your crush to like you? Follow the steps below and have her falling for you.

•Stand by your values and beliefs
•Be open and honest
• Develop respect for yourself
• Maintain Good Hygiene
• Search for Common Interest
• Express Yourself
• Give Them Time

I stopped reading there. This isn't going to help. Maybe I should look for something else. What does Lucy like? I remember she once told me she likes that boy band bst was it, no um, BTS! That was it. Maybe I should look around to see if they have anything of theirs around here. Kpop stores near me. I tapped search and to my expectations, there was something there.

Wow!! Twenty minutes away! I did a small happy dance before running out of the tour van and running to the bus driver. "Yo! I need to go somewhere! Tell the others I'll be back soon, bye!" I waved before I called up an uber. Too bad I don't have a car, this could've been much easier.

---------------

No less than twenty minutes later, my uber driver came and picked me up. I told him where I needed to go, I also force him to go faster because it was urgent. And I gave him an extra tip, just because I'm that nice. I need to be more appreciated.

By the time I get there, I realized I have no clue what she would like. Might as well get everything useful. This is so going to make her fall in love with me and we'll be happily married. I sigh dreamily at the thought, then remember what I had to do. I walked to the cash register man and asked him where it'll be located. "Near the left wall over there." I looked to where he pointed. "Thanks." I thanked and walked over to the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luce! You're so going to love me for this!" I exclaimed as she rose her perfectly sculpted eyebrow at me. "You're still trying? Show me whatcha got." She stated. I gave her a small smirk and handed her the bag. Once she opened it, her eyes widened. "Y-You got me BTS merch?" She asked. Her eyes seemed to sparkle when she looked back up at me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She thanked before she leaped out of the bed and gave me a hug.

I caught her just in time as she wrapped her legs around my waist. "This doesn't mean you win the bet either, just so you know." She muttered.

Pffft, her actions say different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TY TY TYSM FOR 12K READS I CANT EVEN SAY IT IN WORDS OF HOW MUCH I LOVE YALL FOR THIS!!!!!1!1!1!

Ahem anyway, I think I'm gonna write the epilogue in a few chapters and get started on a sequel.

Btw, I wanna write a BTS vkook ff, would you read it?

Cya