Cafe Gratitude

Hermione saw her favorite cafe in front of her eyes but that was not what made her stare she saw a familiar red head and his new girlfriend sitting on her favorite window. "Ok, try not to hex him, to my understanding this is a muggle cafe." Draco said enunciating every word as if he was talking to a child. Hermione was at the brink of tears now as she saw the girl nuzzle into the red head's shoulder.

-

Ron remembered all the long nights he spent with Hermione in this cafe in this seat. Now Lavender was nuzzled in his shoulder not the same. Why had Draco called him to talk about Hermione? As these thoughts ran through his head he saw Draco with his hands around Hermione's waist, and Hermione blushing and laughing to something he said. Is this Hermione's new plan or something? Then Ron remembered that he hadn't even told Hermione about Lavender he just sort of hoped the Daily Prophet would let her know. He woke up from his deep thoughts when he heard by hearing Lavender's voice " Won Won, what are you thinking about?" Ron didn't bother responding, instead he just scooted away from her. Then she scooted closer to him. Hermione came and sat down across from Ron and Draco came and put his arm around her waist. The sight made him sick, but then he saw Hermione give him this weird look as if she didn't understand why he was touching her, and that was enough to make his day.

-

Hermione stared at Draco with the weirdest look, but then Draco looked at Ron and winked at her. Hermione knew what was going on. Draco thought all of Hermione's problems would be fixed if Ron got jealous, and even though she knew this was wrong, she wanted to hurt Ron like he did her so she blushed her tomato red blush, and smiled her beautiful blinding smile at him. She turned around to Ron and smiled. Then Ron opened his fat mouth and said "Bloody hell, you 2 are together aren't you?". Draco conveniently avoided the question and turned to flag a waiter, and said "2 coffee's please, and extra cream in the one for the lady." Now Ron and Hermione were both staring in awe, somehow Draco Lucius Malfoy had made an elaborate plan to destroy Ron, and he got every detail, even Hermione's coffee order. Clearly being too much to handle Ron stormed out of the cafe, and Lavender followed like a puppy dog. "What was that?" Hermione asked in the angriest tone she could muster, but she wanted to laugh as hard as she could. "No, we aren't really dating Granger. I know you'd want to." Draco said in a harsh tone "I just thought we'd scare off Weasley a bit since he hurt you so much. It was nice working with you Granger, now I'm going to take a leave because I think you'll actually start to care for me if I pay for the coffee." Hermione got up and left from the cafe too and saw Draco go back to the same tree, they had come from, and with a click he was gone. Hermione went and apparated to a shoe store, she didn't know, but she must have been thinking about shoes. She saw red heels, and made a lunge for them, who cared if wizards hardly ever walked around, red has always been Hermione's favorite color. She bought the shoes with her muggle money, and put her old shoes in the bag. She walked around with confidence and some men even started to stare at her, with lust and fascination. There she was walking down a muggle street when she saw Pansy Parkinson. Pansy tried to avoid Hermione and kept walking. "Pansy what are you doing on a muggle street?" Hermione questioned intensely,"Look I know it's you, you still have the pug face, you had 10 years ago." Pansy turned around, now angry and opened her mouth to say "Once a mudblood always a mudblood." "Well you see Pansy you're on a muggle street, and here being a pureblood, is like being a freak from the circus." Hermione shot back "Why are you here?" The next few moments were sort of blurry, since Hermione was pulled into a black alley, and Pansy had her hand on Hermione's mouth, then Pansy took a deep breath and blurted something she never thought she would hear from herself "I've married a muggle, I fell in love with him, and he was lost on diagon alley, God knows how he got there, at first I thought he was a wizard, but when I told him to get his wand out he laughed at me. So I took him home, and told him he should never go in those type of streets again, and he told me not to worry for him, and then he took me to muggle dinner, and we spent some time together, and he loved me too, and I sort of told him our secret, and he's totally fine with it." Pansy took another deep breath, and removed her hand from Hermione's mouth and waited for her to say something. Hermione was being surprised every minute of her life today. Hermione was silent at first, but then Pansy started crying and Hermione gave her a big hug. "Shh there there, nothing's wrong with marrying a muggle they can very accepting, more than us wizards most of the time. Umm who else knows?" Hermione asked carefully. Pansy wiped her tears separated herself from Hermione's hug, and said "You're the only one, my mother would die if she found out." Hermione started to wipe Pansy's tears and said "You need to have a real wedding with more people, I'll help you with that o.k. Come on, let's go to a cafe I never really got my morning coffee with cream anyway."