Chapter 19

Hi Guys...

Sssooooo Hayden and Jake have finally made up... shall we see what the morning after's like :)

Btw I needed to add the picture on the side I couldn't help myself :) 

Hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes slowly to come face to face with a glass lamp. Where was I? I slowly sat up and looked around me. All of a sudden I was hit with last night’s events and how I had forgiven Jake. I climbed out of the bed quietly and looked at my phone that I had put on the bedside table. I clicked the button at the bottom and saw that it was 7:30. As I walked down the stairs quietly, towards the kitchen I yawned and stretched.

“Morning” I heard a deep voice say as I walked into the kitchen. I looked near the oven to see Jake stood there, shirtless I might add, holding a frying pan.

“Morning” I said trying to make it sound like I hadn’t noticed that he was shirtless when really I was slowly melting inside from the godly sight in front of me.

“Do you want a bacon sandwich by any chance?” he asked me whilst turning the oven off and putting the pieces of bacon on to a plate.

“Ye...can I make a cup of coffee?” he nodded “do you want one?”

“Ye please” he started making the sandwiches whilst I poured us both a cup of coffee. When I had finished I walked over to the table and sat in front of my plate which was opposite him. I put his cup down in front of him. “Thanks” he said and took a sip of his coffee. I took a bite of the sandwich which seemed to taste like heaven.

“Mmm... you know this is really good” I said taking another bite out of the sandwich.

“Thank you it’s what living on your own for 3 years does for you” I laughed and took a sip of coffee. “I forgot to ask did you sleep ok last night?”

“Ye that bed is like a cloud” he laughed.

“What did you do anyway last night with Brooke?”

“Oh nothing just watch films, eat ice cream and argue over twilight” he rolled his eyes at me.

“Are you being serious?” I nodded at him.

“I mean she’s team Edward over team Jacob... something’s gone wrong there” I said whilst he laughed.

“Oh ye and I bet it’s not because he spends 2/3 of the movie with his shirt off.”

“Actually it isn’t it’s because... wait you’ve watched them”

“Hello have you met Brooke... that girl can be stubborn when she wants to be” I laughed at him.

“So basically she made you watch them?”

“Yep although there not actually bad films I mean their watchable I guess.”

“Oh ye and would you admit that in front of Blake and the guys” he laughed.

“Hey they’ve all watched them as well... when I took her to Scott’s she took the films and told us all we had to watch them.” I laughed.

“Sounds like Brooke”

“So then why team Jacob then instead of the mysterious Edward Cullen?” he asked with a weird, dark voice. I laughed which he soon joined in.

“Because he’s the loyal best friend not just some guy that’s popped up out of the blue and then he says that he’s in love with you.... its stupid”