Proof

Katia's P.O.V

I glared at him with all of might as he walked into the room, acting as if he owned the place. He technically did but that's not the point. Everyone knew who he was. Mostly all feared him. You don't know him, well, let me tell you a little about him,

His full name is Xavier Rivera De Jesus. He is the leader of the rogues. He calls himself an alpha but he isn't actually one. A while ago, Xavier's father gained power and managed to control the wolves that had become rogues. This was over 40 years ago. Since then Xavier took I've the family 'business'.

There are over 1,000 rogues like there are in all the packs combined. Per say, if we had a war then it would be pretty evenly matched. Anyway, he was raised with a cold heart. His father was a killer and, surprise, so is her. He hasn't found his mate yet and I don't think he's planning on doing it anytime soon, at least that is, on purpose.

He has no siblings that anyone knows of. The people of his pack deeply respect him. I heard that they are the only ones who he respects. Xavier likes to send rogues to our pack. Mostly because we are easier targets.

What that means is that, well, there are more packs than the independence pack, beauty pack, etc. those packs are more independent though (no pun intended) since our packs are run by us, we are younger than the alphas and Luna's of the more independent packs, they're leaders are slightly, either more mature, strict, slightly older or they are just plain mean.

These are the other packs name, there is the silence pack. They're pack isn't quite upbeat. The alpha of their pack likes it quiet and is extremely strict. The warrior pack. They are, as stated, Warriors, they train for wars most of the time that they don't spend learning important life shit. They are led by a mean Luna and slightly older, she's got about 7 years on the oldest one of us. Not that you'd notice but still.

A/N: what she means is that, the way you don't notice is be have they are designed to live forever. Only alphas and Luna's can do this, only exception is if your a leader's mate, then you also live forever. The way that Xavier's dad died, or any other leader, is that he was killed. If a leader isn't killed then they can also pass the pack down to their son or daughter. That's how it works for some of the leaders.

Anyway, those are the ones that are known most about, the others are more distant. Which is ironic considering that we are located pretty close to any of them. Anyway, Xavier likes to play around with our packs since the others are more strict.

How do I know this? I fucking googled it of course! I'm not gon' go to the library and read those dusty ass books that are like the Harry Potter books times ten. This is why we have google anyway.

Returning from my inner monologue I look to find Xavier now standing above me. "Katia Evans, how is your stay at my pack going so far?" He asked menacingly. I smiled sarcastically "amazing except I'm kind of... I don't know... Strapped to a fucking chair!" I said. He chuckled "well I'm sorry we don't meet your accommodations" he said.

I let out a laugh with no humor "well you know what they say. If someone fucking kidnaps you, ties you to a chair and leaves you in a dark ass room. Don't be mad at them for not giving you a diamond necklace afterwards. " I growled.

He laughed but then his face turned serious " pew have business to be talking about Miss Evans. Or can I call you Katia?" He smirked. I smiled back. Of course it was fake! "It looks like we're on first name bases. You know, you kidnaping me and all." I said sarcastically.

He pointed a finger at me "now that's the spirit" he said "what do you want with me?" I asked. He stopped pacing and looked at me with an eyebrow raised. Wait let me tell you how he looks.

Xavier Rivera De Jesus is not ugly. Of course, he's no Damon or Stefan Salvatore but he's extremely close. He is from Puerto Rico, having the correct skin color blend for someone from there. He has a sharp face build. You would say he looked like Frankenstein's creation but he was a hot one at that. He had black, slick hair that hung to one side in a kind of hairstyle that was hard to explain.

He had muscles of course, his being quite big. Broad shoulder and chest. He wasn't too tall but nor was he short either. I could tell you right now. I wouldn't mind just sitting here and staring at him for a while. But anyway, back to what he was saying,

"What I want from you?" He asked, patting his finger on his chin, feigning thought. "Yes what you want from me. What do you want?" I asked, getting frustrated. Suddenly he was all in my face, he had a tight hold in my chin, it didn't hurt mouth I couldn't turn away or get out of it.

"What I want from you is simple," he said, keeping eye contact. I could see them turning a darker shade of brown, almost black now. "I want you to lead your little boyfriend here so that I can kill him" he said, standing back up at his full height.

I looked a t him in confusion "boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend" I stated. He looked at me, looking frustrate but keeping his calm demeanor on. "Your mate. I mean your mate" he said.

I sat there in silence for a second before i burst out laughing. E looked taken aback and confused by my response but, what else could I do "Xavier, you want me to do that?" I asked him. He looked, as if I'd suddenly laugh at him again but nonetheless, nodded in conformation.

I looked at him in disbelief. "Xavier, let me tell you this, Alexander doesn't like me enough to accept me as his mate. Let alone love me enough to try to find me. He probably hadn't noticed I'm gone yet, I've only been missing, what? A day? Xavier, he's rejected me. If anyone were to come looking for me it would be most likely to be Roxana than Alexander." I said, finishing with a grim expression at the sad, depressing truth.

He looked at me for a moment until a buzz went off on one of the guards', what I'm assuming, phone. They pulled it out to look at as Xavier just stared at me with a blank expression. Suddenly the guard came and showed Xavier the phone.

It took a moment for him to actually stop staring at me. With that blank expression and actually look at the phone. He grabbed it as the guard spouted him and walked back to where he was standing before.

Xavier's blank expression turned into an evil, smile. It kind of scared me. He looked at me, showing me the phone that had a map with a red glowing dot on it.

He spoke "looks like your mate will be planning his own death. He's trying to find you right now." He said. He looked at the other guards and nodded his head. One opened the door and Xavier started to walk out when he turned back and said "this is proof that he cares" only for em to hear.

With the hat he left. Left me on this chair. In this room. Alone. I didn't know if to feel scared. Or to feel happy that he cared enough to find me. Or mad that this happened. Or to scream in frustration. Or to cry.

So I did them all. I screamed and cried until my throat hurt and my lungs burned. I screamed and cried because of neutrino and everything that had happened.