chapter twelve

Taehyung's P.O.V

Being in Jungkook's arms on his bed is easily the best place to be in. Our legs are tangled together, just like my hands in his hair. I softly pull at them, hearing a low moan escaping his lips. Oh well that's not the reaction I was expecting but I'm not complaining. I've been dreaming the past year to be in this position with him and my heart bursts with happiness. I'm just so happy. He's my boyfriend! I'm his boyfriend! Oh god I need to stop before I start to giggle to myself.

"Are we going to tell them?" Jungkook's husky voice rings in my ear, making me melt on the spot.

"Who and what?", I ask, concentrating on my fingers in his soft hair.

"Are we going to tell our friends that we're together?", he nuzzles his head in my hair and I need to bite back a shriek of happiness.

"Maybe we can keep it a secret for now. I think it'd be fun for them to figure it out themselves", I giggle at the thought.

"Sounds good", he smiles. He slowly moves away from my grip and I pout as the warmth leaves me. He sees my face and chuckles, quickly pecking my lips.

"I need to study for the upcoming tests babe", he explains, making my tummy flip from the nickname.

"You're like super smart, you don't need to study", I pull his arm back to me but he just laughs, poking my nose.

"I won't stay smart if I don't study".

He eventually gets his arm back when he starts threatening to not give me kisses for the rest of the week if I don't release him. Stupid asshole. But he's my asshole.

~

Weeks pass and our friends finally seem to have realized the situation. First they were confused why Jungkook was suddenly so fine with skinship, like holding hands and kissing on the cheek. They then found out he's only fine with it if it's with me. And I guess they have now come to a conclusion as I see their knowing eyes stare at me, smirking as I place my tray on the table. Jungkook still hasn't returned from his shower.

"What's going on between you and Jungkook?", Yoongi asks warily.

"Nothing", I shrug but my guilty expression is evident on my face.

"Liar!", Jimin points at me accusingly.

"Namjoon saw you two kissing in the hallway a few days ago", Jin smirks widely.

"It was getting heated", Namjoon smirks too. Now there are four people smirking at me.

"Hoseok ships it too, you know. We texted him", Jimin exclaims. A sudden presence scares me.

"Are you alright?", Jungkook asks a he sits down, eyeing me worriedly. I gulp noticing his wet hair, imagining how it would look if it was sweat from fu-

"Tae?", a hand waves in front of my sight all of a sudden.

"Stop daydreaming about Jungkook, we know you two are together already", Yoongi smirks evilly. Jungkook seems confused about the whole situation.

"They know", I whisper to him, "About us".

A large smirk also spreads on his face. Why is everyone smirking all of a sudden? It's creeping me out!

"Finally!", he sighs in relief, turning to me, "Now I can finally do this whenever I like".

He grips my chin and crashes our lips together. I'm surprised by the action and he takes advantage of this, slipping his tongue in my mouth, roaming around.

"Eww, guys!! Stop", Jimin shrieks.

Yoongi laughs, "You didn't say that yesterday when we w-"

"You dare to finish that sentence and you won't get any for the rest of the week", Jimin threatens, making Yoongi shut his mouth but still smirking widely.

I take in a breathe of air when Jungkook pulls away.

I blush pink as I notice people from other tables staring at us. "Well... You can do that anytime you want, I'm not complaining"

"Anytime?" He arches an eyebrow.

My body is set on fire when I begin to imagine all the things that could happen.

I nod, "Anytime."