6

Mark's POV.

"This thing will happen next year. You might kill them this year but son, I suggest wait for the moment."

"Wae?" I asked him.

"You should play along, son. So they won't suspect a thing. Jin and his company are spying Mina and Chaeyoung before you came. There is something in their eyes. They said Chaeyoung looked at Mina like how she looked at you. Looked like Chaeyoung will not fall for my handsome son and will fall for the daughter of a pest."

"Dad she confessed that she's Bisexual. Stop saying that." Is this really my dad?

"Oh is that so? Then my boy, Mina is the same. They accepted that she's Bi. When the two companies knew about it, they asked the Minatozaki technology to send their daughter, Minatozaki Sana, here together with Mina. If Mina and Chaeyoung will see each other, they know that they will fall for each other. Now you need to go with the flow. Even if it hurts. Let them be with each other. Don't disturb the two. But then when they knew about the partnering, break the love between them. Some of your friends from Japan will transfer to your school to help you with this mission."

"The bullies?" I asked him worriedly. Well they bullied me but when they knew that I am the son of the highest mafia group in Asia, they accepted me to the group.

"Yes, my boy. Their fathers helped me for some missions given by the Mid. That 'missions' are the hard ones. This time we'll be arguing with the two highest companies in Asia. Just like our group" Well, Based on their looks, they look like the children of the 'East Mafia' group. The one that my dad is controlling.

"So what do I do? I just need Chaeyoung and Mina to be  lovers? And if Chaeyoung said something to me about the punishments, I should torture the target family?" Then he nodded.

'I think its ok to be hurt by the two. After killing my ex surely she will be mine. Stay strong Mark. Stay strong...'

/~/~/~/

"Oppa, why are you absent the whole week? You made me worried." My baby Chae said. 'She still have feelings for me....'

"Aishh... My Baby Ch-" "Stop saying that from now on." She said with a serious voice. Well maybe I shouldn't get my hopes high...

"Wae? Is there something I should know?"

"After class, let's have a walk. I'll bring someone with me. You need to say something to that person." 'Maybe Mina told her?' I thought.

"Oh... ok." Then I looked back to my phone and texted Jin.

Hawk, I can't drink with
you later.
Sent to Jin Eommanie~

Wae?
-Recieved

Chae wants me to walk
with her and her friend.
Sent-

Ok ok. Tell me if you
want to start your
mission. I can help.
-Recieved

Nae Eomma~ Annyeong~

Sent-

"Oppa, I need to go to my next class now. Byee!" She said.

"Oh ok bye Tiger~ Take care!" Then she left me and walked closer to the figure next to the stairs.

"Oh hi there, Mark!" I turned and saw Jungkook walking towards me. Together with Taehyung and Jimin.