There's Somebody Else PT. 3

THERE'S SOMEBODY ELSE PT. 3

Closing the door softly after you walked in, he nervously walked towards you while rubbing his arms up and down. "What you wanna talk about?" He asked taking a sit across from you.

Giving him a stale face, "You know what I wanna talk about."

"I actually don't. That's why I asked." He smartly replied putting his hands together.

Chuckling without a hint of rumor, you started to talk to him.

"How are you? You better not lie either."

"I'm doing fine. I'm living aren't I?" Rolling his eyes.

"Listen, Keith. I can't help you if you don't talk to me." Leaning back, you stared at him in hopes he'll break and be truthful.

"I didn't ask for your fucking help, Y/N!" He yelled standing up. "To me, I'm doing just fine."

"Not to your mom you're not. She's worried about you, asshole!" Yelling back you continued to sit with your arms folded.

"Well, then just tell her I'm doing okay, there's no reason for her to be worrying."

"Wow," you scoffed. "I can't believe it was easier for you to break my heart than to tell me how you're really doing." Standing up, you gave him one last look before heading for the door.

"Do you honestly think it was easy for me to tell you that I was in love with someone else? I knew it would break your heart and I still loved so I didn't want you to be heart broken because of me but YOU were the one that was questioning ME, I couldn't hide it anymore."

"Are you fucking serious? Like you're seriously serious?" Pinching you index finger and thumb together you started walking back towards him. "So it's my fault that my heart is broken?"

"I can't believe this." Sighing you sat back down because you thought back and noticed you two never got some stuff of your chest.

"Of course it's not your fault. I was gonna break things off with Alixis and here you come asking me questions and I couldn't lie anymore."

"No you weren't. You got with her literally not even a day after you moved out."

"Only because you didn't want me anymore."

Making the a funny facial expression, you didn't even know what to say back to that. Keith isn't doing fine no matter how many times he says he is.

"Are you on drugs right now? The shit you're saying doesn't make sense at all. The Keith I knew wouldn't say the shit you just said to me." The Keith I knew also wouldn't have cheated. You thought.

"Were you doing drugs while we were together?"

He said yes

"Before or after you met Alixis?"

"After."

"So you let her influence you into doing drugs? I thought you were better than this."

"She didn't put the drugs in my hands. I wanted to because I wanted to."

"Why did you start doing drugs in the first place?"

Shrugging his shoulders, he couldn't answer that.

Thinking back to a couple of months before the breakup, you noticed exactly when he started acting different. Of course you expected he was cheating but that wasn't the only thing. You should've noticed the signs. You were just too busy with work to pay real close attention.

"Was it because of me?"

He said no

"It wasn't because of you, I promise. I think it was because of work." Keith started thinking back to the night he first went out with Alixis and some her of friends. He had just got done shooting a scene for Famous In Love when she texted him and invited him out.

On the set, a fight happened between him and cast member but he never told you because he didn't want you to go up there and cause a scene. He knows how you are when it comes to sticking up for him.

The producers and others were talking about firing him since in their eyes, he started everything. Everyone has their breaking point and that was Keith's. He worked so hard for the role of Jordan and to just have it taken away because of something that wasn't his fault just did it.

"You never told me they fired you. You told me you left because they were being racist on set and no one was doing anything about it."

"How could I? You were the main reason for me getting the role. I didn't want to disappoint you."

"You wouldn't have disappointed me. I know stuff happens that we can't control." Going to stand before him. "But you are disappointing me now because you need help and you're not admitting it."

Seeing tears in his eyes, you grabbed his face and kissed his forehand, "Just tell me you need help and I will get you the help you need."

He whimpered a little and put his arms around your waist, "I need help," he whispered.

-

So I don't know what this is. It's all over the place. I honestly don't even know why I picked drugs 🤷🏾‍♀️ I just wanted to update because a lot of people liked PT. 2 || If there's any mistakes or something I wrote doesn't go with PT1 & 2. Please tell me and I will fix it. I didn't reread either ones before writing this.