[21.-30.] fantasy prompts

21. write about a world where time is not linear.

22. write about a character who cannot control their power and becomes a danger to those around them.

23. write about a character who has no powers in a world where everyone has powers and how they manage to bridge their disadvantage.

24. write about a group of friends; one of them is telekinetic, one of them can become invisible, one of them can grow plants at will and one can temporarily stop powers of others.

25. write about a world where tools have personalities.

26. write about the magic of music.

27. write about the most epic duel you can. both characters have awe-inspiring powers. the aftermath is horrifying.

28. write about dead people. necromancy, zombies, vampires, combinations. the catch: the dead bodies keep decaying and become non-functional after a while. a black market builds on 'magic remedies' against decay. the rumour spreads that the remedy can bring you back to life. this is a lie. the remedy is actually dangerous and could cause a war to break out.

29. write about a character whose power changes depending on their emotions. they're in a situation where they desperately need a power, but they cannot, for the life of them, feel happy. what do they do?

30. write a world where people have super obscure/weird powers. like this one dude can see the future every wednesday of if he's in a denny's. this green-haired girl has siren powers, but only when she sings way below her register (and she never trains to reach such low notes). this little kid can make cars fly, but only cars made before 1950.

don't hesitate to request prompts! also, link me if you post anything inspired by a prompt from this book :D