Chapter Forty Seven : Dread Night

An early update!

... You're welcome. 😎

****

Rose backed away from the predating man and screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Henry!!" She cried out in pain and fear when the abductor was just an inch apart. He quickly got hold of her arms and cooed in her ear, "Hush, dear. I don't want you crying out his name. This is our bed and soon you shall be screaming my name."

"You are disgusting!" She snapped and hit him hard on chest. "Stop. Fighting. Me." He warned and his face cracked and eyes slowly turned misty.

The charming face was replaced with a gruesome mask that made Rose frozen to the spot. His hair started turning grey and so did the cracked skin of his face. He opened his mouth to reveal a set of razor sharp teeth that were mostly rotten and had slight amount of blood. The misty white soulless eyes dug into Rose's scared orbs giving a warning.

His hair grew at the tips unequally the nails were sharp, pointy and black. He looked like a rotten corpse that had been awaken with a scraped face that had many scratches. Making a animal like groan, he tilted his head and opened his mouth wider. His eyes were protruding out like bulging sockets and Rose's heart beat was the only mechanism that had sound and worked in her system.

She couldn't scream in fright or even speak at the grotesque sight.

"S... O.. Ul....." It groaned before throwing its head back and shutting its eyes closed still holding Rose. His neck twisted in a half ring like manner and it made a strange sound, fiercer than a carnivore.

Her mind started chanting prayers one after another and for a moment, her brain and system refused to belive that it was real. After making another gurgling sound, it calmed down and his skin started healing back again. Twisting his head a little, he faced her back with the same old deceiving face.

Sighing he rubbed her arms and brushed the strand that fell on her face. "Is my Rose scared?" He spoke in his signature velvety voice and watched her expression.

On seeing the pale, color drained face with glassy eyes, he nodded being content and smiled, "Good. Very good." He stroke her hair and this time she couldn't do anything. "I had already warned you not to take his name. Didn't I, love? Hmm?" He gently caressed her face. Her face started turning normal and her eye brows creased at him.

Seeing the tears that welled up in the bluest eyes of her, he spoke "Doll face, I didn't mean to bring tears to those beautiful eyes. Besides, nothing can stop me. No one. The situation will be very... satisfying. You shall rule beside me. You will wait every night for me. Me, to devour you every night for hours. Claim your love every single day. I will keep you happy and not torture the life out of you. I shall make you my queen, cherish with everything you deserve. Give you everything thing you need. It just requires a small nod. No need of words... " He trailed of and gently stroke her long and silky hair.

She shook her head and struggled again.

"I never knew you could be so feisty. I like it very much, you know. Every thing about you. You didn't even know I had been observing every move of yours and waiting for you. It was disgusting to see you slip away from my trance every single moment. For someone who now left you and took away what you held treasure.." He pulled at her sensitive strings and smiled.

"I am stronger, powerful and have whatever you find in a better lover. Now smile, beautiful. It is worth millions. All it requires is a small yes and you will be in a fantasy land of our love." He whispered.

"I don't love you. I hate you." She breathed out.

"If this is how you want me to be.. " He trailed off clenching his jaw. Bringing her closer to him, he whispered darkly, "Then why not to give you a little taste of consequences on disobeying me." He brought his face closer to her and his hand undid the the ribbon on her back roughly.