5

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Violet POV
You know after you have a beautiful long sleep and when you wake you have to pry the crust from your eyes to be able to see.

Yup that was me this morning.

I pried the crust from my eyes expecting to see sand and leaves but no, instead I saw the mauve and white bedspread, the same spread that belonged in my room back at the Blue moons packhouse.

I looked at my clothes and nearly jumped out of my skin. I was butt naked. All except for a loose grey tee that was thrown over . I looked through the windows to the outside the sun was now bright up in the sky. Big beautiful trees with no shadows.

Wait

No shadows?

I hurriedly check the time on my phone .

12:00

I slept until midday.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rushing in an out of the shower before throwing on some shorts and a tee. I walked out my bedroom door. Not bothering about my soaking hair and I made my way to the kitchen.

The room was empty and only the faint scent of toast was left. Walking over to the drawers , I pulled out some cereal and a bowl. Opening the fridge I took out some cold milk before tossing everything into the bowl.

Sitting at the counter top , I began to think about my antics yesterday...and how the hell I ended up in my room.

It was not like me to through such a tantrum...yes I get quite angry and irritated but I normally just shrug it off or lock myself up in my room.

But the fact seeing your mate. Someone who you always believed will protect you and solve you , but I guess seeing your mate with another women does take a toll on you.

I never truly wanted a mate , I was adamant that I could protect myself. But now after actually meeting him all I want to do was be with him.

I guess my actions were justified.
My wolf needed a run.

Pushing my bowl away , I rested my head in my arms.

What am I going to do.

From what Dylan told me, Ian was going to mark and make Aimee the Luna. He must have already mated with her for all I know.

She was such a nice girl. But she is doing something so wrong. Can she not just wait for her mate.

Maybe she really wants to be luna ..

"What have you become Violet? " I shouted to myself. "You are strong and fearless you do not need a mate.

"Violet?"
My sister words rand through my mind. "Where are you. I need your help."

I soon felt almost like a protection mode activate as I ran through the house following the faint scent of my sister.

Finding her in her room. I was relieved to see that she was ok.

"Damn I thought something happened to you." I said to my sister whose back was facing me.
She jumped a little because of me startling her.

"Violet! Omg you are okay." She rushed over and gave me a hug before giving me a tight smack on my shoulder.

"What the hell do you think you were doing. I mean I understand that whenever you get angry you get stubborn or sarcastic but you never ever do something so stupid. You don't even know these woods yet you go running of into them. Why? What the hell is wrong with you."