8

It was around 2 and my phone buzzed
Melo😍🙄❤️- hey gonna be there in 5

Me- ok

My doorbell ring and I said bye to Angel love you text you later I told him while walking out. Hey princess Melo said looking me up and down. I blushed hey boo so we gonna go I asked while walking to gelos white car.
Hey I said while getting in the car. Wassup gelo said. Me and Melo sat in the back. So your gonna cross over the young bull again put him in his place gelo asked. Yea you know already I laughed. He parked in the driveway and we got out and walked to te front door. Melo walked in first gelo behind me. Hey Zo I said when I seen him sitting by the kitchen. We went out back and I tied my shoes up and grabbed a basketball. Aye so I'm thinking about scoring over 50 points on Monday Melo told me. Ok lets see them threes that I helped you with I said. He took and three and swish nothing but net we both yelled. Ok your turn he said throwing me the ball. I went for the three and whoosh net I yelled. Yup it's true your one of the best Melo said clapping his hands. Zo came walking out. Ok lets go 2 on 2 he said. I got y/n Zo called. Aye lets go I said while we did our handshake. Nah no fair Melo said. I smiled it's ok just shoot them threes I told him. We got first ball gelo said. Gelo drive in Zo guarding him and I had Melo. Zo blocked him and ran to the other side of the court then passed me the ball. Melo was on me so I crossed him and he slipped a little but stood back up real quick. I made the three and Gelo and Zo yelled. Damn she made it and took them ankles boi Zo yelled. I walked towards him awe your so cute when your mad I said to Melo. He smiled.

Me and Zo won like 23-20 so they were messing around  gelo took the ball and dunked on a 10ft. Damn me and Melo yelled. Zo did a windmill dunk and we started cheering. Melo can't dunk gelo yelled. He tried but messed up the first time. Damn I just can't dunk he said. How your like 6'2 Zo called. Need more practice and I'm 6'3 he called. Yea eat some more and do some push-ups gelo added. Awe stop being mean I said while Melo sat next to me. Don't baby him gelo called. Melo put his arm around me and smiled. I smiled eww but you do needa shower I laughed. So do you Melo coughed. I hit his chest and we laughed.
Ok so game tomorrow your gonna be there right he asked. Of course you gonna score big I asked. Yea I'm thinking of scoring for lexi. Omg yes that would be so sweet I said. We walked inside and I seen Melos mom. Oh y/n yes how pretty she said to me while she hugged me. Thank you I said you can call me Tina she said.

So y/n are you staying for dinner she asked. I think she would rather do that another day Melo answered. Well I am really sweaty I laughed. Oh of course how about after the game on Monday she asked. Sounds good I replied. Melo Gelo are you taking her home she asked. Yea we gonna leave in a lil Melo answered. We were gonna go upstairs for a little Melo said while pulling me towards the stairs. I walked up the stairs and to his room. What happened to your closet I asked while looking at a closet without the mirror doors on. Oh those they accidentally broke he laughed. How I asked. Long story just glass everywhere. Ah ok I said. Damn ya got a lot of shoes I said while looking at at least 20 pairs of shoes in his closet. Yea a sneaker head he answered. Said but damn oh my gawd when did you get these 4's I asked. Last week they come out tomorrow in stores tho. Lucky I whined. Gotta take you shopping we finna get another matching pair. Yes that would be cool. Eli came in and sat on Melos bed on his phone. Melo took his shirt off but I turned because I didn't want to stare. Damn Melo please put a shirt on or go eat something Eli said. Shut up Melo yelled back. I laughed smiling at Melo. That's why you got no mirror doors no more cuz every time you wake up you would get scared. We started dying. Fuck you your the one who broke my window thing he said while almost hitting Eli with a wooden thing from the window. Oh ok ok I'm just playing Eli said.

We went downstairs and watched the Knicks vs. Bulls game. Damn my babies on two separate teams I said while sitting next to Melo and Gelo. Ok shut up who's your "babies" he said mimicking me. Well jimmy butler and Derrick Rose duh. Dude you serious he asked yea and well kyrie, wall, and some others I said with a laugh.

Damn Melo ya girl finna get with em gelo laughed. I blushed a lil , shut up gelo I think izzy is calling you he said. Gelo rolled his eyes. Ok ok guys calm down Eli said. So but for real I'm your favorite right Eli asked. Duh I laughed. I'm just playin wit y'all calm down I'm coo with all of ya.

* ok so haven't updated in a while but please comment ❤️ thx