My One And Only

MY ONE AND ONLY
THANK YOU FOR CLICKING ON READ!

= = =
START: 29/04/2017
END: 02/01/2018
= = =

= S Y N O P S I S =

Ava and Lucas have been best friends since Lucas saw Ava at the playground when she was 4 years old.

She is innocent and shy where as Lucas is more intimidating to everyone other than Ava. Despite this, they do everything together. Where ever one went, the other followed. Never going more than a day without seeing each other, it's safe to say they were inseparable.

  Now at 16, Ava is forced to spend a year in public school after being homeschooled all her life. How is Lucas going to react with all the new people she is going to meet, especially being so possessive over Ava.

  However, even though they are best friends, Lucas is keeping a secret from Ava. A big one.

  Lucas is a werewolf.
  And Ava is his mate.

= E X T R A C T =

"What do you think you're doing, flirting with what's mine?!" He slammed the blonde jock into the wall, who surprisingly wasn't giving much resistance but the fear in his eyes and the shake in his knees were evident.

"W-what are you talking a-about?!" He shouted, perhaps trying to get attention from the passerbys.

However, they all knew not to intervene. They all thought the jock was stupid. Everyone knew she was his.

= N O T E =

By no means am I a professional writer so this probably sucks. Don't expect this to be a fancy piece of literature because it won't be. I'm just writing this for fun.

= C O P Y R I G H T =

©2017 esssea

All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.