capítulo número veinte; la boda

* I didn't make those gifs, I just merged them. Killian and Misumi (:

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

"When you said that we were flying down to Miami, I didn't think we'd be going in this," I muttered, sliding my hand down the leather armrest on the plane.

Luca chuckled, raising an eyebrow as he leaned back into the seat. "What's the point of being rich if you can't buy toys like these?"

I nodded, still pursing my lips. "I don't think this consists as a toy."

He shrugged, smiling as he turned to look at me and grabbed my hand. He traced his thumb against my hand, sweetly and said, "I know we were planning on buying your dress as soon as we got there, but Killian wants me to meet with him before the wedding starts."

"Okay, that's fine. So, what should I do then?"

He took his wallet out of his pant pocket and handed it to me. "Just use my card; there's some cash in there too, just in case."

I raised an eyebrow. "You're very trusting. How do you know I'm not going to take your card and take all your money then hide in Mexico?"

Luca laughed. "I don't, I guess I just have to hope that you don't."

I took the wallet, pushing it in my purse and shook my head. "I'd never do that. Maybe before you paid me I would've considered it, but I have a pretty nice source of income."

He didn't say anything else, just continued rubbing his thumb against my hand. "It doesn't matter how expensive the outfit is, okay?"

I leaned my head on his shoulder and snuggled up to him as best as I could with the arm rest between us. "You're the best sugar daddy ever."

He laughed again, shaking his shoulders as he did so and bit my wrist playfully. I jumped, looking up at him with wide eyes and he pressed a gentle kiss to it. "Weirdo," I huffed, but didn't fight the grin on my lips.

During the rest of the flight, I fell asleep. I wasn't awake for the landing or arriving at the hotel. All I remember was making small talk with Luca in the private plane and then sleeping. I woke up in the hotel room, tucked in and alone.

Luca had left a note on the nightstand, telling me to let him know when I woke up and where I would be shopping.

Originally, I was going to wear a teal coloured dress, but as I walked by the little boutiques, a red dress caught my eye. It wasn't usually my style – I wore more revealing dresses, but on the mannequin, it looked really pretty – and on me it looks very elegant.

I even decided to keep my makeup light and look a little less Daniela from the present and more like Daniela from the past. As I stared at myself in the mirror, I was left surprised. It had been so long that I didn't wear red lipstick and dark makeup. I had almost forgotten what I looked like with a natural look.

The dress reached just above my knees. It was tight around my waist, almost alluding at an hourglass figure and square-shaped neckline stopped right above my cleavage, making me seem like I had stepped out of a 50's magazine.

I wore a simple gold necklace with a small pendant in the centre. I didn't even do much to my hair, I had washed it and blow dried it. By the time I had finished, my hand was ready to fall off, but my hair looked nice.

All in all, I was extremely excited for Luca to see me. I knew he had only seen me wearing revealing, tight clothes, so I couldn't wait for his reaction to my dress. If the dress had been in a different colour, I would have chosen it, but red looked great on me and I would save a teal coloured dress for another time.