Big Wheel

You and Cole had sprung around the field that was filled with rides. You both were just some cool friends hanging out.

You had these weird feelings for Cole, but little did you know he had been feeling the same for you. You had liked admiring the sunset as it shone with different merging colours.

"Cole, come on. Let's go on the big wheel." You said, tugging his arm.

"Why?" He asks concerned.

"So we can see the sunset."

"But it's dark." He responds, confused. Yes it is dark, but you still loved watching the view.

"So what we can see the stars..."

"The only pair I see is you." He smirks, biting the bottom of his lip. You roll your eyes. "Fine, come on."

You brought a wide smile to your face in excitement, as if it were your first time. You both entered on the ride. It soon moved.

You didn't look down or you would regret it. You gulped, Cole had noticed nervous signals coming from you as he moved closer putting his hand on yours.

You flustered, smiling. You would genuinely think that Cole would be doing this as a supportive friend. But no, he really had the hots for you.

You stared the view. "Isn't it just so beautiful."

"Yeah, very." He sighs, with happiness. You look back at him to find him staring at you. You snap him out of it. "Yeah and the sky is too." He smirks.

Soon, he had leaned in. There was no space inbetween the both of you. Your noses were touching, you could feel his warm breath hitting against your face.

Just then, in all of a sudden your lips were crashed into his. It felt passionate. The both of you pull off, to find yourselves smiling.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that." Cole admits.

You blushed. Taking his hand in yours as he intertwines his fingers with yours. You and him had his admired the view for the last few minutes of the right. Well only you, because Cole was just staring at you.

Sorry this is so short, I apologise. If you're wondering it might sound familiar it's because I got the idea from the movie 'Edge of Seventeen'. Well instead of declining the kiss you accept it.

Make sure to send/comment more requests!!