Day Five

Jack's Point Of View

"I'd beat you up if I wasn't in handcuffs right now"

I woke up to the sound a really loud horn. That horn woke me up everyday. It was similar to how it was at home too. Father would wake me up with a megaphone. Then I'd get my daily clout to the ear. They don't do that here though. I'm glad, but I kinda miss it. I know that sounds crazy, but we all know, I am crazy.

I get up and throw on clothes, who cares about my appearance, I'm in a flippin mental asylum.

I brush my teeth and throw on shoes, there's this weird rule, that we have to wear shoes at all times.

I walk to the cell door.

"Hey! When's breakfast!" I yell through the bars.

What I'm hungry.

The guard comes and unlocks my cell. I walk out and meet Gaten in the hallway.

"Hey Gaten" I say.

"Jack..."

"Wassup!" I say in a scratchy voice.

"Yeah..." He says and starts to walk quicker.

"You running away from me Gaten?" I say in an intimidating voice.

"No, I'm just.... really hungry! Yeah, really hungry..." He says.

"Eh" That's good enough for me.

I shrug my shoulders and walk faster too. I'm also really hungry.

We get into the cafeteria, to see everyone else already there.

Even Sadie.

Sadie. I've liked Sadie since she first came here. I've been here longer then her. She's really hot. I'm gonna try and make another move on her today. That Krystelle, girl, doesn't scare me. What is she gonna do? She's just a girl, she can't fight. (Btw I don't believe this at all but Jack's a jerk so yeah, I'm a girl, and I can punch, I kick better though, ask Flametastic_fangirl she would know)

I walk in an Gaten and I get food. I guide Gaten over to the table Sadie sits at.

"Oh god, you're not gonna do that again are you?" Gaten asks.

"Not that exactly, but something better. Today I'm gonna kiss her." I say proudly.

"Dude, are you crazy?! She's never gonna go near you again!" Gaten exclaimed.

"She loves me, you know it." I smirk and sit down next to Sadie.

"Hey Sadie." I say in a flirty tone.

"Bye." She said and picked up her tray and started to stand up.

I quickly grab her arm in pull her down. I feel her shudder. Yup, she definitely loves me.

"I'm not gonna be apart of this anymore." Gaten says and walks away.

"Eh, you're loss." I say and lean into Sadie.

I feel a hand on my shirt collar and turn around. It better note be that, Krystelle, girl again.

"Get. Off. Sadie." A girl with long dark hair says.

I don't know who this girl is, but she's pretty.

"And why should I do that?" I say in a flirty voice.

"Because she doesn't deserve your shit." She says and punches me in the jaw.

She turns around and walks away, grabbing Sadie, and taking her with her.

"Dammit." I mutter, "Gaten, get the guards."

No response.

"Gaten!" I snap.

Still nothing, I turn to Gaten's seat. He's not there. Oh, yeah. He left. Eh, I'll get him back later.

I look back to the girl. I think her name was Katherine. She's hot, maybe I'll go for her instead of Sadie now.

A/N- Flametastic_fangirl I know you hate me now! It's for the plot, I promise, you'll be with Gaten someday. Maybe. Maybe I'm an evil friend and I'll be evil. You'll see... MWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA ~Lo <3