Chapter 21: My Pack

***so the last chapter was kinda crappy but i just needed to get it up....most people feel the same sometimes....but whatever:D im feeling better so i might be able to type now:)***

"Eva," Luke said.

I ignored him, my chin propped in my hand, as I looked at the soda in front of me.

"Eva," he said again. Nope, still ignoring him.

"Eva."

Breaking his neck was a sudden thought in my head.

"Ugh.....okay so how many Eva's does it take to screw in a light bulb?" he asked. I looked at him in a 'are you serious' way.

"None because Eva is smart enough to use glow sticks, so that they don't burn out,'' and I was totally serious. If it was up to me, I would use different colored glow sticks.

Everyone except for me, burst out laughing. It wasn't 'that' funny. I mean some of the guys actually banged their head on the table to stop themselves.

I sighed, going back to my depressed looking mood. I wasn't depressed though, my head was still aching and the fact that I could feel people trying to get in my mind was really annoying.

Standing abruptly, making the rest of them slow their laughing down a couple notches.

"I'm going to get a drink," I muttered before turning around and leaving them.

I heard Carol try to get up, but Will told her to leave me alone for a while. He was right.

A large table was set with drinks, food, junk food. Almost everything except candy. It made us more hyper than we normally were.

Rubbing my temple, I grabbed a cup and was on my way to the kitchen.

Why you ask?

To get kidnapped by aliens, that's what!

No, not really.

Pushing the door open with my back, I began looking around the kitchen.

Where was it?

"Psssssssst!" someone said next to me.

I turned, and standing there was Will holding two cups with straws in it.

My cup fell to the floor as I squealed, my headache forgotten, and grabbed one of the cups taking a long sip.

Yum. Cherry-Orange slurpee.

Did I forget to mention we have a slurpee machine? Well, technically it's not for 'students' but some kids know where it is.

We began heading out the kitchen.

Will smiled taking a sip of his as I gave him a pat on the head.

"Good boy for obeying your master," I cooed in a baby voice.

He just grinned brighter and said, "Anything for you master." If it was possible, he made master seem like a dirty word.

I giggled, "You remember that.''

He wagged his eye brows.

"How could I forget?"

"You know....your brain accidentally deletes it while your sleeping and then the next day you forget to tend to my needs," I stated.

He chuckled, "I'm sure my brain won't forget anything that involves you."

I frowned, "What if you saw me naked? I don't want you to remember that!"