Chapter Twenty Nine

It was only the second day of the week, yet I was praying for the weekend to hurry up and present itself. Up and down the corriders were whispers and laughter of all the fraternizing that took place after the school party and whatever hell hole half the population seemed to have enjoyed a proper weekend. Whispers of some new gossip was being shared along the hallways and yet the only thing on my mind was spreading more misery in the life of Blade Collins.

The plan I had devised pushed it's way yet again to the front of my mind eager to happen. My black heart filled with joy at the thought of getting one more on Blade. The bells had chimed a minute earlier and people were too busy sharing gossips to bother hurrying off to class. Some girl in a pink shirt with a denim jumper dress and rather big grey eyes dropped her gaze as I walked by. At the mouth of the staircase the attention loving moron, Blade, stood all alone which was oddly strange seeing him without his cheer team of girls or his left and right arm men Jude and Luka. One leg propped behind him on the wall he was staring at his cellphone screen as girls streamed pass him repeatedly giggling and flashing their hair flirtaciously to get his attention. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him, considering all the planning I've spent the last few days doing he better not spoil my plans. I had gone through the liberty of washing my hair twice this morning and pulling the ombre tresses into a high pony tail that fell to my shoulders, and had gotten dressed in a pair of nice fitting ripped jeans, with a white shirt along with a black hoodie and a pair of sneakers.

Blade was looking in the opposite direction and I loosened the grip on the books I had been carrying in my hand and walked right into him. The books clattered to the ground loudly and before he had the chance to react I'd knicked his key from his hoodie pocket.

"Why don't you watch where you're going?" I hiss.

Blade smirked.

"Ah Tink, I believe you were the one who should watch where you're going," he says in a sexy voice.

I scoffed and fell to a stoop and shuffled the books back into a pile and stood once again to face Blade.

His glinting green eyes pierced into mine and the amused expression on his face made me want to slap him.

"Don't flatter yourself Blade," I scold, "you're so densely stupid I couldn't tell you seperately from the wall."

He chuckled and I bit down on the inside of my lip to keep from doing something out of character.

"Now that you have my attention Tink, I think this is as good a time as any to confess your crush on me."

I stared at him blankly, and fought the urge to retort. I didn't want to give anything away by leaving in a hurry nor did I want to stay around long enough for him to realize his keys were missing.

"And why would you think I have a crush on you?" I ask slightly amused.

"It's pretty obvious," he responds arrogantly and my jaws clenched slightly.

"Keep deluding yourself Blade," I scoff and with a flash of my ponytail I walked away pressing my hand to my pocket to keep the keys from rattling.

"C'mon Tink, it's either me or Emmett you can't have both," he calls and my cheeks grew hot and I stepped up the pace.

My ridiculous plan had worked, and I was glad the moron had made it easy for me. Now the only problem was him realizing his key was missing, and spoiling the surprise. He better not spoil it, I didn't spend ten minutes in the parking lot keeping an eye on him and deciding how to get those keys from his pocket to have the moron ruin it. At this point almost everyone was heading to class and I turned around and pulled the hoodie over my head and made my way back to the parking lot where his shiny silver Mustang was parked. I got in and wasn't surprised at all that he was taking care of his precious car. The interior did not show any signs of wear neither was there a speck of dust and not to mention inside smelt of heaven. The engine started and I put the seatbelt on and backed the Mustang out of the parking lot. The weather was beautiful, clear blue skies, dots of puffy white clouds and a nice mid morning sunshine.