Sidemen FC Fluff

Prompt: It's almost time for the Charity Match, and Vik is less than confident about his skills on the pitch. Who helps him home in his skills? Maybe he secretly trains late at night by himself until someone accidentally notices he's not in the house, and finds him crying against a goalpost. Or maybe someone offers to help him, and they work together!
Bonus- If Vik has a natural talent for football no one knew about, and even more bonus if you can get him to win them the game, and even MORE bonus if he gets lifted up and gets a kiss from the Sideman/Sidemen who helped him train after the match.

{AN- I don't know how football works. Please bare with me.}

All Choices with All Bonuses

"Have you boys seen Vik?"

"No, wasn't he recording just a while ago?"

"Yeah, but now he's not in his room. And his wallet, phone, and keys are missing."

"What?"

Josh's feet could be heard climbing down the stairs and shuffling over toward the youngest's bedroom. There Simon stood inside the door, looking at the room. It was a mess, something Vik never let happen. He had clothes strewn over the floor and his bed was simply a tangle of blankets. Now that Josh could see for himself, he also noticed the boy's keys, phone, and wallet removed from their normal resting places.

"Where the fuck would he have gone without telling us first?"

"I dunno. We're talking about the boy who never leaves the house here."

"This isn't the first time he's disappeared overnight. He's done it almost every night since we decided on doing the match." JJ's voice caused the two older boys to turn around.

"You didn't think you should tell anyone?"

"Why would I, it's his business."

"Did you at least ask where he was going?"

"No."

Simon groaned before pushing out of the room. He rushed to his own room, grabbing what he'd need before heading out to his own car.

"Where are you going?" Simon looked at Josh for only a moment before continuing on.

"I'm going to find Vik. I'll call when I know he's okay." Simon could barely hear JJ's protests to 'leave the kid alone' before he closed the car door and began out on his journey. The blond couldn't help but notice that the streets were quieter than usually, finally taking notice of the time. 02:45 glared back at him from the car's clock. He sighed at set his mind to finding Vik. Where would the boy have gone. Not shopping, he always asked what the others would need first. Not to record, it wouldn't be happening every night. And Simon just didn't want to believe that Vik was sneaking out to go clubbing or do something illegal. The only other place Simon could think of was the park. Vik liked to go running there, it was a little quieter and had some pretty sights. So his decision was made and Simon began his journey to the park.

During the next fifteen minutes of driving, Simon had too much time to think about Vik. Something must have been wrong. When had it started, did JJ say? Around the time they decided upon the match? Was Vik not happy about the match? He seemed so excited for it, in videos and whenever they'd talk about it around the house. But the more the blond dwelled on this idea, the more he realized he'd been wrong. Vik was never excited about it like the others, not truly. Simon had once noticed fear flash across his face at a joke before laughing along. Something about him messing up. Had they convinced Vik he would mess up? Was Vik trying to plot some way to get out of the match? They hadn't wanted that; they hadn't meant to scare him.