Chapter 44.

I knock lightly on his door and waited  for him to open the door. No response. I knocked again, a little louder this time. I can feel sweat forming in my palm. why I'm feeling nervous.

"Randhir." I called out.

No response.

I push the door slightly only to found it open.

I pushed the door ajar enough so that I could enter.

First I peek my head in and glance around only to found no one.

But...
Holy hell...

This room is a mess. I look around the room, which is used to be our room one day before.

Fuck. Nobody can say that I clean it yesterday myself.

Bed sheet on the floor. Pillows scattered on the floor. Flower vase broken. Some glasses broken on the floor. And if I'm not mistaken I also saw blood drops on the broken glasses.

Ohh!! Randhir. Why are you doing this.?

I close my eyes to hold back the tears which want to flow down only on imagining him doing harm to himself.

Why he is hurting himself.?

Why this anger? For what? For whom?

I care about him because I love him..but It doesn't matter now.

It will make the things more complicated for me.

Love is something...

When you could feel their pain, you can't hate them when you have so many reasons to do so, you jus can't see them hurt or anybody else hurting them. In this case, I'm the one who is hurting him. Should I forgive him .... Still.... After whatever happened.

what if I just go from here. No words. No clarity. No justification. Just go.

No..

If he can do this much when I wasn't here for one day what he would do if I leave him. Will he hurt himself more??. I cringed at the thought.

Holy angels! No

You are here to talk and just sort out something.

Yes I'm here to give us a last chance. And I hope it will work.

I look around the room again. I make my way to the washroom door. Try to push it but its locked from inside. He is inside.

Can't you hear the voice of running shower? Mocks my mind.

Obviously he is inside.

I was about to knock but then go against it. Maybe he also need a long warm bath just like me. Without any disturbance.

I again move to bed and began to clean the mess he had created in our room.

Yes. I said our room.

I clean the bed, then pick up all the broken glasses. I could have said any servant to clean up the mess but I want to do it myself.

by the way, all the other servants are busy in cleaning Granny's room. She is coming back tomorrow.

and let me tell you, she is the best person in the world. Randhir is so lucky to have her with him.

She is just like my mother...

yet I didn't told granny about what is happening here. I don't want to make her worried. even after knowing that she is not feeling well nowadays.

I look around the room with satisfaction after cleaning it. And on the cue the bathroom's door click open.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...