Holy water needed (Adrienette)

"M-Marinette?"
Adrien stuttered accessing the situation that laid in front of him, not understanding how they got in this heated position.
Was his father aware she was here?
He didn't even remember waking up, let alone having a friend in the room.

Adrien attempts to think back to remember how they got into this position in the first place but his thoughts are quickly replaced with lust as Marinette pins down his wrists straddling him.

Since when did Marinette become so bold? Why did he like it so much? Why hasn't he made a move to stop the current position?

Marinette hovering above Adrien's face with a silent question in her eyes, laying in Adrien's room on his bed only influencing the horny ass teenagers.

Marinette leaving tiny love bites on his neck making him moan out in pleasure and thrusing his hips against her, pleasure shocking them both.

To be honest Adrien loved the feeling of her mouth on his skin, neither of them remembering how they got in this position honestly.

What was he thinking? He's in love with Ladybug, this was just... friendly actions of a friend. Right?

Ladybug.
Ladybug.
Think of Ladybug...

Adrien's thoughts were invaded by the taste of Marinettes mouth on his - completely erasing any train of mind that would have haulted his hands from gripping her hips.

He doesn't remember taking his shirt off, lust covered in both of their eyes. He feels a cat pun hurling in his mind but wisely decides against verbally saying it and ruining the moment.

He couldn't help the weird tingling sensation that shot to his groin everytime Marinette looked up at him, taking heavy breathes between their lips parting.

Pulling Marinette's shirt off in a haze, desperate to feel her. To feel her skin on his.

Both stripped down in their underwear panting heavily, Marinette slowly brushes her lips on Adrien's pulling him into a deep passionate kiss, her hands surrounding him keeping her above him so she doesn't crush him.

The thought of Marinette trying to not crush adrien is humorous in his eyes, he had the strength of a super heroine - but then again, she doesn't need to know that.

When he opened his eyes again parting to remove Marinette's underwear, the last object restraining the progression of the heated moment - He was shocked to the unfamiliarity of the enviorment that surrounded them.

They were in Marinette's room, that much he could tell. It was quiet behind Marinette's small coo's and moana, the entire room smelled like cookies and baked goods.  

How did they get here? Had he lossed some time? The questions that plagued his mind somewhat didn't hold any value with the small girl pressed up against him.

Adrien's hand moves his way up to Marinette's back unhooking her bra as it drops revealing her small breasts leaving the kiss, Adrien's head drops down to Marinette's chest licking the tip of the nipple teasingly taking it into his mouth, he had saw it in a movie once - the action making Marinette scream out in pleasure, they continued this for a while before they found themselves fully naked. "I need you in me chat", Chat? Did she know I was chat? How did she find out?

Adrien's thoughts were alered in panic as he was interrupted by his alarm clock blaring rather loudly.
Adrien shot up out of bed in panic, taking a moment to gasp his surroundings he found himself in his bedroom, alone.

With a second to gather his thoughts he let out an exhausted and frusterated sigh, it was a fucking dream.

But, what if he were to go over to Marinettes house right now?

The thoughts of desperation from his straining boxers refraining his 'mini chat' sent his legs walking getting dressed and headed out the door before he could talk himself out of it.