A little ray of sunshine

This part is dedicated to HarrryPotterRulz for giving me the idea! Thanks! 😄

Hera and Kanan were outside the Ghost, while the rest of the crew were messing about inside.
That's the reason why they left. Their family was driving them insane with their non-stop bickering.
Now Jedi and twe'lik sat, watching the firey sunset on Lothal.
"Do you think that we'll win?" Kanan asked suddenly.
"Win what?" Hera quizzed in confusion.
"The battle against the Empire. It's getting harder every day and our victory seems to be getting slimmer all the time. No matter what I try to think, I always see us being defeated.
"Aren't you a little ray of sunshine" Hera replied sarcastically.
Kanan sighed.
"Hera, I'm serious. I feel like we're going to fail. Look at our Rebellion. A team of six isn't going to be enough to destroy the Empire."
"Oh, lighten up Kanan! Can't we have one conversation that dosen't involve the problems of the galaxy? I remember when you were younger. Carefree, adventurous, fun loving..."
"Aren't I still?" Kanan smirked.
"...You also had a hopeful spirit. What happened to that?"
"I still have it, but it's not as strong as it used to be" Kanan replied sadly.
Hera watched him in concern as he looked at his boots with a small sigh.
She then remembered something else Kanan​ was when he was younger. She hadn't tried it for years, but now he was twenty nine and probably nothing had changed.
She shuffled closer to him and poked his side.
His reaction took only a second.
He gave a yelp and leapt forward.
Landing on Lothal's grassy fields, he looked up at Hera with a slightly​ fearful expression.
Hera was looking down at him with a mischievous grin.
"You okay Kanan?" She asked getting up and walking towards​ him.
"I'm fine Hera" Kanan said beginning to stand, but was simply tackled to the ground by the twe'lik.
"Hera? What are you doing?" Kanan asked struggling underneath her.
"It's been quite a few years Kanan. I want to see if you're still ticklish" Hera replied with a smirk.
Kanan's eyes immediately filled with fear as Hera grabbed his wrists with a tight grip, and pinned them above his head.
"No! Not ticklish at all. I've grown out of that Hera. Now get off me" Kanan said quickly.
Too quickly for Hera.
"Oh? Then you shouldn't mind me doing this?" Hera smiled softly tickling Kanan's sides.
The Jedi bit his lip as a smile began to grow on his face. He refused to let any noises come out of his mouth.
"Alright, how about here?"
The twe'lik moved her hands to Kanan's ribs.
The man closed his eyes, and a soft giggle came from his mouth.
'Dam it!' He thought.
"What was that Kanan? Did I just hear you laugh?" Hera asked with a grin and attacked his armpits.
That did it.
Kanan's dam broke, and he started giggling uncontrollably.
"Herhahahaha!" He cried.
"Cuhuhut it out!"
"I'm sorry Kanan. I can't understand you over your adorable laughter!" Hera chuckled.
"Dohohont sahahahay it's adorable!" Kanan said trying to sound stern. But he was laughing too much to be strict.
"Oh you don't like adorable? How about cute? Unique? Sweet? Incomparable? One-of-a-kind? Shall I go on?"  Hera laughed.
Kanan couldn't answer. Hera had gone back to his sides and he was unable to keep his laughter in.
"HERAHA! STAHAP!" He yelled.
Then she went to his stomach and Kanan gave a small buck. His laughter went up slightly as she wormed her gloved fingers all over his torso.
She then stopped.
Kanan looked up at her with slight tears in his eyes.
"Now if I remember right, your weak spot was your feet" Hera smirked looking down at Kanan's boots.
"NO! HERA! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" Kanan yelped.
"And seems like it's still your weak spot" Hera said looking  at the panicking man with an evil grin.
She made sure he was still well pinned down before grabbing his ankles and pulling off his boots.
Kanan immediately fought back but Hera's grip was too strong.
She softly ran one finger down his foot making Kanan snicker.
She then released all tickle hell on him.
Scribbling her fingers all over his soels, toes and arches it left Kanan screaming with laughter.
It was funny to see Kanan pleading for mercy, and laughing like a child.
Hera was having the time of her life as Kanan thrashed desperately in her hold.
Obviously keen to get out of the mess he was in.
"Umm, what going on our here?"
A voice made the two look up.
Sabine, Zeb, Ezra and Chopper were standing on the ramp. Looking down on their family with confusion and amusement.
Hera got off Kanan and the Jedi pulled on his boots.
"Nothing. Kanan and I were just messing around" Hera said helping Kanan to his feet.
"More like tickling him half to death" Sabine muttered to Ezra who grinned.
"You're​ next" Kanan smirked.
In a split second, Sabine and Ezra were on the ground. Being tickled by Kanan​ and Hera. 
Zeb helped by holding them down.
"HERAHA!" Sabine howled through her laughter.
"KAHAHAHAN!" Ezra yelled giggling uncontrollably.
"What?" Kanan asked innocently.
"LEHEHET MEHEHEHE GOOOOO!"
"Not happening Ez!" Kanan chuckled.
The teens were tickled for another minute or two before Hera had Zeb let them go.
The Ghost family sat on the ramp with sighs of contentment.
"That was fun" Hera said.
"I agree. Seemed like we all needed a laugh" Kanan smiled putting an arm round her.
Hera leaned into him. 
Ezra put his head on Kanan's arm after a seconds hesitation and Sabine cuddled next to him. (Making Ezra blush at their closeness.)
Zeb and Chopper sat nearer to their friends.
Even if they were an odd mix.

They loved each other like blood family.

Suggestions are open and welcome at all times!
Updates coming soon!

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲