♤18

"Hobi.."

"Oh look who called! " he laughed,"what's up? "

" I need your help "

" Tell me dear, what help do you seek from this sunshine? "

" Kook has been sending me a lot of texts, indirectly asking me to come over" I spoke.

"Oh that kid" he chuckled from the other end, "don't worry, he'll try his best to convince you to go see him, but don't let his ass get to you" he said firmly.

I hummed in agreement while Hope continued, "This is dangerous Chae, and I hope you realize that".

"Yes, yes I do"

"I'll send Jimin and Taehyung to go check on him; you stay indoors. "

" Thanks Hobii " I grinned and I could feel him smiling already.

" Also, if anything seems fishy, you're free to come over to the pack house. We are all here for you " he assured.

" We have steak for dinner tonight! " yelled SunHi from the background.

" Wow " I laughed, "Sure, thanks~".

~~~

WolfboiKook: Chae!

WolfboiKook: why aren't you responding? Wtf. This is just text

WolfboiKook: Chaaeeeeee

WolfboiKook: It hurts :'( please just stay home.

WolfboiKook: Don't come over-

WolfboiKook: no matter what I say

WolfboiKook: You know I love you with all my heart right? Please be careful.

WolfboiKook: Fuck, this hurts.

WolfboiKook: Fuck

Chae: Try taking a nap kookie

WolfboiKook: YOU REPLIED!

WolfboiKook: it isn't gonna work, I need to fuck, I can't  I just. It hurts.

WolfboiKook: Where did you run off to?

WolfboiKook: Talk to me, please?

I switched my phone off, placing it on the desk before I walked back to bed. The more I read his texts, the more I'd want to respond, the more I'd want to go take a look. But, I knew better. This is not how it is supposed to be. I'm not the only one he has and this isn't the first time he's going through the heat so he should be perfectly alright two days from now.

~~

Next day~

"Chae-ah" my mom shook my shoulder slightly, waking me up.

"huh? " I turned over, opening one eye to glare at her.

" That Jimin kid is on phone" she said.

But..  I paused for a second before noticing that the boy had called on my mother's mobile.

"Hey" I greeted, swallowing once and blinking a few times to wake myself up and to avoid saying something ridiculous.

"This asshole is dying! " Jimin yelled from the other end, he sounded weak and tired.

I quickly sat up straight, rubbing my eyes with one and pressing the phone against my ear with the other hand." What happened? ".

There was no response, but I could hear Jimin and Taehyung talking to Jungkook, quick words being repeated over and over again trying desperately to calm the wolf down.

" Do you want me to come over? "I asked hesitantly.

" No! Are you retarded? " Jimin yelled.
The boy was usually very composed and kept his anger and frustration at bay, but today he spoke like an entirely different person. I had never seen him this disturbed.

" I'll pass the phone to Kook, talk" he muttered before I heard shuffling noises followed by Jungkook's hi.

"Hello " his voice was smooth and low as if he was testing the waters.

" Kookie.. " my voice still hoarse from all the sleep I had gotten, I almost sounded like a frog.

"Ah! " he exhaled so loud it made my stomach clench. What is he doing to me?

"Relax" I tried, even though I knew it'd barely affect him.

"I need you here" his voice almost a whimper.

"Jungkook! Are you crying? " my voice a bit loud and tough this time.

" No- Yes I am please just come over Chae I really really need to see you"

"You told me not to" I paused, "I'll be there tomorrow, night at twelve, after all this is over".

"What's the fucking use? " he snapped," I need you here when I'm in pain! Not when I'm sleeping! Why don't you understand just- 

-give me the phone back Taehyung! " I heard him scream before a long gap of silence which only made me clench my teeth and ball my hands into fists in  fear, anticipation and most of all, concern.

" Hey" Tae's deep voice filled my ear, soothing my existence.

" Tae, what do I do? "

" Go to the pack house, this kid has absolutely lost control over himself" he whispered,trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Alright "

" Don't take a cab, Hobi hyung said he'd pick you up " he said before hanging up.

~~~

I sat among four men, Jin's and Yoongi's mate nowhere in the picture.
I played with the wet ends of my hair as I had no time to even dry it completely before Hoseok showed up at my place.

My parents were already out at work and I was thankful all this was happening behind their back but, it also made me feel equally guilty.

"We need to tell you something" Namjoon started.

"what is it? " I asked.

The man turned to look at Jin," Why're you looking at me? I'm not telling her! " he raised his arms up , shifting a little.

Namjoon stiffened, " You were the one who came up with this idea. You can't back out now, you're supposed to say it-"

"Exactly! " Hoseok started, "I was supposed to bring her here safely, and I've done that"  he tilted his head a little to the side, an eyebrow raised, showing how serious he was.

"Oh fuck you all" Yoongi interrupted.

Our eyes shifted to him, before he scooted closer to me, sitting almost at the edge of the couch, his elbows resting on his knees as he brought his hands together looking up straight into my eyes.

" Jungkook has imprinted on you"

~~

:))))