Ink by @emppawadap

Scarf? Check. Gloves? Check. Woolen cap? Check. Warm coat? Check. 

Get ready for some cold, people because we are travelling to beautiful Finland to meet the amazing emppawadap . The lovely and talented Emmi  is just a sweetheart (I know I say that for all the people in this compilation of stories but it's not my fault they are all so unbelievably awesome) and has generously gifted us with quite a few books. Harry Styles Smutty one-shots,Sense of Love, The other Girl, Marks of Life, Catch my falling sky and Invisible. I am very proud to have "virtually" met this beautiful soul and I hope we get to meet in the flesh one day. Read her books and show some loooooove. Till next time xxxxxx

Ink

Ink

With a happy smile, I walked inside the familiar tattoo studio and straight to the counter.

"Razor, you wanna try with me again?" I chuckled as the owner of the place was standing behind the counter while browsing the laptop that was placed on top of it.

"Fuck off, London." Razor smiled with a shake of his head so some of his messy hair dropped on his forehead to cover part of his eyes. I knew he was joking. I was somewhat of a regural and had known him for years so this wasn't new for us. I had been bugging him for a while now to tattoo wings on my upper back and not once I had approved his designs with this specific piece. They hadn't just felt right.

"C'mon man, it's just wings." I shrugged with a chuckle. Razor gave me a playful glare before he stood up to his full height and crossed his arms over his chest while narrowing his eyes at me.

"You know what." He hummed in his thoughts. "I got fresh meat for you and for your luck, he doesn't have any clients for today." He nodded approvingly. "Styles! Get your ass in here!" He shouted towards one of the private rooms while I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What's up?" A man with what sounded very much like an English accent walked into the room. I think it was English, he said only two words but I swear there was a hue of Englishness there.

Is Englishness a word? I need to Google that.

I shook my brain back to the business and my attention was instantly captured by the tattoos on the new guy's arms and the bun on top of his head. He had a smile on his plump lips and a small dimple appeared on his left cheek. The most ridiculous part was his sharp jawline that for sure could've been used to cut glass.

"This is my nightmare, also known as London." Razor stated without moving his eyes from me as he kept smirking knowingly. I glared him playfully but he just ignored me and turned his focus tothe new guy. "She wants wings on her back. Wanna try?"

"Sure." The new guy stated with a shrug of his broad shoulders as he flashed me a friendly smile while stepping closer and stretching his hand for me to take. "I'm Harry, nice to meet you London." He stated with a polite tone and holy shit he really had an English accent.