Living Life Alone?

37,000 reads!!!

WOOP! WOOP!

Help me people. I have a French Speaking Exam coming up and I am going to fail :'(

So back at college. Buried in homework and revision and eugh!! I want to go to sleep.

Anyway, Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Fact Eight: I have just one sibling, a younger sibling who is seven years younger than me.

Chapter 34

                Xander’s POV

                What the hell was taking them so long?

                Do I have to do everything myself? I had sent Michael and Alex to the boundary over thirty minutes ago. I have had no response and they had blocks up in their mind. I was beginning to get annoyed now. I was tired and exhausted. I needed to know that was sorted before I could pass out in my bedroom. I stood up from the desk and ruffled my hair into a messy style.

                I was so exhausted but I just couldn’t seem to sleep at night without Jen by my side. I hadn’t slept well for three weeks and it was taking a toll on my body’s state. I hadn’t lost weight but I was drained and tired constantly. I walked around the edge of my wooden desk and grabbed a bottle of water which was on the edge of my desk.

                I finished the last of it off before deciding to check up on where Michael was. It wasn’t like him to put a block up against me. I was getting a little concerned because it was blatantly obvious that he was hiding something from me and right now I just needed to be in the know of everything that was going on around me.

                I went to walk towards the door when it slammed open harshly and startled me. I looked to the intruder and saw to my relief that it was only Alex. His face looked worried and nervous. What the hell was going on? What the hell did I not know?

                “Alex. What has gone one? Who were the rogues?” I asked him, quickly letting some of my alpha voice drip into it.

                “Umm… You need to get down to the medical wing and quick,” Alex spoke, nervously.

                “Why? Why did you let the rogues on our land?” I asked, getting frustrated.

                I just wanted the actual answer. Why won’t he just spit it out? I looked at him angrily. I am just sick of being messed about by everyone.

                “Xander. It is Jen. One of the rogues was Jen. She was brought back by a lone rogue. She is in bad shape. Xander, Jen is dying,” Alex spoke.

                I literally stopped breathing. I seemed to lose focus of everything around me. Jen. Jen? She was back but she was dying. This is what would have happened to her for leaving. Dying. Dying. Dying. That was all that ran through my head.

                My heart was breaking at the thought of that. I couldn’t lose her. I really couldn’t lose her. There were too many times that I have thought this. I can’t believe this. I pushed past Alex and sprinted down the corridors. I saw pack members look at me confused but I didn’t care. I needed to get to my mate and I needed to get to my mate right now.

                People hurried quickly out of my way as I sprinted as fast as I could. I pushed against walls as I turned to push me faster down the halls. I felt suddenly alert. I had gone from my tired and weak state to full of energy. My mate was here. I needed to help her.