Chapter 2 : When We Met

The first meet.

It's just the first time I saw those dark brown eyes for which I fell. So deep that it's now impossible to get out of them. That first meet, I am gonna cheerish all my life. It's just a beginning of a wonderful journey.

____________________________________

AHANA'S POV

The maid escorted me to a large terrace which was on the third floor of the mansion. Although I didn't know her I wanted her to stay. I hate failing, so I didn't want to fail in the most important phase of my life.
The sun had set. It was dark around.

Amidst the dim lighted terrace I saw a guy, his back towards me,staring at the mundane sky. Even the atmosphere seemed unhappy tonight. He had a glass in his hand. OMG! Was he really drinking? 

" Hey! Dear Wife. Welcome aboard. "

He turned around. Ansh. He was quiet tall with I think brown eyes. It's what I could see in the dark. He was wearing a navy blue tuxedo. He was a well built slim man. I could see his chiseled chest through his linen shirt.
His hair were neatly done in spikes. It looked nice. His body was just perfect.
Maybe the credit goes to the gym. His muscles and body clearly portrayed that this marriage is gonna break lot of hearts.

Oh God I was thinking too much already. I don't even know him.
Of course he mustn't be single. I wonder why he agreed for the marriage. He must have some hot super models head over heels.

" What are you gaping at? I swear you haven't seen such a handsome and sexy man earlier. " He said smirking.

Yes he is good looking but he is too arrogant. I had to show off some attitude.

" Why are you drinking? "

" So, already taken the wife role seriously. Look, I don't like to be ordered around. It's just Granddad has asked me to meet you that's why. Anyways you got what you wanted to. "

" What I wanted? "

" Stop acting. You wanted to marry me so it's happening. "

" I wanted to marry you?! Wake up Mr. Raichand. I wouldn't marry someone like you even in my dreams."

" What do you mean someone like me? " He growled coming near me. But I stood still. I was not afraid of him.

" From our very first meeting I can make out that you are arrogant, selfish, mean... "

Before I could complete describing him he captured me in his strong arms making sure I can't move.

" Dare, you say anything about me. Remember you are gonna be my wife now. So be nice. You are lucky to have me as your wedded husband. "

Saying so he smiled and jerked me. Never in my life someone had spoke to me like this. I swear he'll have from me soon.

" Look, Ansh, I am marrying you just because my Dad wants it. I can't deny him. But why are you agreeing? And you know what I am the unluckiest of all. "

" We have all had similarities Ahana. Be it the reasons. " He said looking in my eyes.

" They must be waiting downstairs for us. " He continued. What did he mean by saying so.
I hate him already. I never thought he would be so rude. He's impossible.

" Are you waiting for Christmas? ''

" Where's the washroom? "

" Towards your left. Come fast. I hate waiting. "

I gave him a look. And I hate you.

I went in the bathroom to wash my face. There were tears in my eyes. I was trying to control but they were not stopping. There was still pain in my arms. How could he do that. We just met. I quickly wiped my face and rushed out. He was leaning against the stairs.