15.

15.

        As I laid on Nick's chest panting, he stroked my hair gently. I listened to his harsh breath ease, and his heart beating against his chest so frantically.

We didn't talk, we couldn't. The simplicity we laid in right now was worth more than a million words. Things were getting way too intense, too much, too soon. I felt that; I wondered if he did too.

The fact he had fought for me, stayed with me even after he had gotten what he wanted spoke volumes. He stated that he'd never see the girl again after their night together but he had me.

In fact, he kept on coming back.

Even the thought made me ecstatic. There was no lie that I was falling for Nick and way too fast, too. There was no lie that he effected me in so many ways. The fact that he may also feel the same way about me gave me so much hope and faith. Maybe things could work out for me, maybe I did deserve this.

I lifted my chin up and took in the face that was Nick Abel. He was absolutely gorgeous, there was no doubt about it. His chin was strong and sharp, his nose so small and cute. His brows were dominant and black, just as dark as his hair. His eyes shone so brightly you couldn't help but stare.

He truly was gorgeous and all mine.

Suddenly, his eyes flickered down to mine as he caught me staring. I smiled.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"You." I replied. Nick smiled down at me, his shy smile that did wicked things.

"Do you like what you see?" Nick asked as he smirked my way.

"You're not bad." Nick chuckled in reply.

His deep chuckle made my toes curl. God, I could never stop listening to it. I tingled all around.

"Stop." Nick growled out. I looked to him again in confusion. "You've got that look on your face." He stated. "And I know exactly what you want."

"Don't look at it then." I rolled my eyes with a cheeky smile. It wasn't my fault I wanted him again. I always wanted him, in anyway I could.

"You know I could never do that, Cathy." He replied seriously.

In silence we laid again. Nick held me close in his arms and I revelled in his touch. He was so warm and I snuggled closer to his body.

Luckily, my father was out but he could always come back. The thought didn't even cross my mind as I laid with Nick. I was content and happy in his arms, a place I wouldn't mind staying in forever.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, we're going up Xavier's for dinner tomorrow." Nick stated. He looked to the clock and sighed. "Well, technically today." It was almost half six in the morning and I hadn't been asleep at all.

I didn't even feel that tired, not when I was high on Nick.

"Your cousin Xavier?" I asked. Nick nodded.

"Emily invited us up for dinner this evening. I told her you'd come with me."

"Sure." I replied. It was the first time I was ever going to meet a part of Nick's family. He didn't talk about his family much, the only people he did talk about was Xavier and Emily, and of course their baby boy Dean. Other than that, he hadn't mentioned anybody else.