Part 7: Strap-On

Flashback: 2011

***********************************

Lauren nervously knocked on Dinah's bedroom door and waited for the girl to let her in. After accidentally walking in on Dinah and Normani having sex on numerous occasions she would never enter the room until Dinah answered her door first.

"What's up munchkin eater?" Dinah smirked.

"I told you before that is not funny and totally inappropriate." Lauren grumbled as she made her way into the blonde's room.

"But it's the truth. You just love getting those lips around her lollipop guild." Dinah leered.

"Ugggh! God your extra pervy today." Lauren replied.

Dinah just laughed.

"Where's the old ball and chain?" Lauren asked with a smirk.

Dinah just rolled her eyes.

"My beautiful fiancé is having a girls day out apparently. With Allysus, lady demon and your Cupcake." Dinah replied.

"You know they do have names." Lauren responded.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. So what did you want?"

Lauren suddenly looked shy, Dinah narrowed her eyes at her friend.

"What? You're not going to ask me how to have oral sex again are you?"

"No! I know how to do that now." Lauren quickly replied.

"Then what?"

"I um...I need you to do me a favour."

The blonde raised her eyebrow.

"What kind of favour?"

Lauren blushed.

"I need your help in choosing...I want to buy a um...you know...I...Camz and I kind of want to try something different and...well I thought that maybe...you could..."

Lauren sighed as she saw the confused look of her friend's face.

"I want you to go to a sex shop with me so I can buy a strap-on, ok?" Lauren clarified through gritted teeth as her blush intensified and grew she was pretty sure her feet were even blushing.

Dinah stood there once again a little shocked.

"Oh...um...o-ok." The blonde replied.

"Thanks." Lauren mumbled as she looked away from her friend.

The two girls got out of Dinah's car. They were in the more unpleasant side of town at the only sex shop Lauren had found in Miami. One that sounded legit and not creepy or unclean.

"What are you wearing?" Dinah finally asked it had been bothering her since they left home.

Lauren was wearing black baggy pants and a big black coat with her sunglasses on.

"What? I couldn't have anyone notice it was me!" Lauren hissed.

Dinah just rolled her eyes and walked over to the store.

Once inside Lauren couldn't help but blush at all the different toys and costumes and..were they nipple clamps?

Dinah lead Lauren over to where the dildos and strap-ons were.

"Wow...there's so many different ones. How do you know which one to get?" Lauren whispered to Dinah.

"I don't know...just the ones that look like the most fun I guess."