I've Missed You

AN: A gift from me to you.

Lauren had been away for just about a week at her National Hockey Tournament. She was happy to get away from Chicago for the week, but it couldn't have been at a worse time. Things between her and Camila were just starting to get back to normal.

The hockey player knew her girlfriend was upset that she had to leave for such a long time, but it was something beyond her control. Camila had fought like hell with her parents to be able to travel with Lauren, but they insisted that she stay home.

Not only was Lauren gone for nearly a week, but it was the week before Christmas. Camila was upset because she wanted to do all of the traditional holiday things with her girlfriend, but Lauren wouldn't be back until the day before Christmas eve.

Camila was anxiously awaiting the arrival of her girlfriend. Lauren's plane had landed about two hours ago, and she wanted to see Lauren as soon as she got home. She missed her girlfriend a lot. It was hard that she had to leave shortly after they had made up and gotten their relationship back on the straight and narrow.

She instantly perked up when she looked out the living room window and saw Clara's car pull in the driveway. Camila smiled widely as she saw Lauren get out of the passenger side and head to the trunk. She stood up and put her shoes on, not bothering with a jacket as she bolted out the front door, making her way over to Lauren as quickly as possible.

"Baby, I missed you." Camila said as she met Lauren at the trunk of the car.

The older girl smiled as she put her hockey bag and suitcase on the freshly plowed driveway. She turned toward her girlfriend and opened her arms for a hug. She let out a soft, happy sigh as she was embraced by Camila's sweet, vanilla scent.

"I missed you, too, love." Lauren whispered as she kissed her girlfriend's temple. She stepped away from the hug and smiled at Camila, "Why don't you go on up to my room. I'll be there shortly." She said as she shut the trunk and picked up her bags.

She followed behind Camila as the younger girl made her way into the Jauregui house. She took her hockey bag to the garage and set it in the corner before picking her suitcase up and carrying it up to her room.

Camila smiled at Lauren as the hockey player entered her bedroom. By force of habit, Lauren shut the door behind her, placing her suitcase next to her closet.

"So how does it feel to be the national champs?" Camila asked as she watched Lauren unpack her things, sorting them into the laundry hamper.

"Good. Still so surreal." Lauren said smiling at Camila. She quickly finished emptying her suitcase before heading over to her bed, laying down beside Camila. "I missed you, though." She said as she scooted closely to the pregnant girl.

"I missed you, too. So much." Camila said as she leaned in to give Lauren a proper greeting after being away from one another for a week.

Lauren instantly kissed Camila back, smiling into it. Just as she thought it was about to end, she felt her girlfriend's tongue brushing across her bottom lip. She let out a small whimper before opening her mouth slightly to let Camila's tongue roam the familiar cavern.

After a minute or two of making out, Lauren pulled away, "You obviously missed me a lot." She chuckled as she leaned her head back onto the pillow.

Camila chuckled as she used her foot to caress Lauren's legs, "I did. Didn't you miss me?" She asked seductively as she rested her hand on Lauren's toned stomach. She missed Lauren's company, but she missed being with her more. They hadn't been intimate with one another since long before their fight, and being pregnant wasn't helping contain her desire for her girlfriend.