Badboy (Adrienette)

This universe Adrien is a relentless bad boy due to his parenthood issues, there is no Ladybug and Chat noir in this version. Every girl in the school would carve out their spleens for Adrien, that is until Marinette showed up she's the one girl who won't let him swoon her but he's bound to prove her wrong.

*Adrien's POV*

"P-please don't do this!" Some blonde chick whines as I push her out of my house. I've been breaking more hearts then I could count. Ever since my mom left me as a baby, with that my dad shut me out. I did the same to everyone I loved.

Soon I had no friends so I decided to change my look, which got everyone's attention. I soon gained the reputation for school's bad boy, kissing girls and making them think I love them when they were only a part of my game. I feel no remorse, if my mom couldn't show me love why should I show anyone else it?

Here I was, at the school entrance loitering outside my limo awaiting the longing day that awaits me. I let out a sigh of frustration, I hate school. Who on gods earth invented school? I will chop off your balls and hang them from the fireplace.

My sorrow in the sorry escape in my head was interrupted with the sound of the school bell fills the halls, and with that I take my sweet time walking to class. As if I even needed to go to class, I'm just going to pick up hot chicks. I let my mind wander until they set point on a familiar midnight blue head wandering to the seat behind me, I would so tap that. Author: *scoffs* boys.

After hours of the teacher drowning on and on, something about why her 'x' left her, and 'y' he won't come back. She can be very dramatic; my undivided attention being focused on a certain bluenette. I try to whisper and hint to her during class but she seemed to groan and roll her eyes, maybe she didn't hear me. I'm no egotistic maniac or anything but I think she doesn't like me? Nah, everyone likes me. After class I make it my pleasure to catch up to her in the halls hollering behind her "Bluenette!" seems to get her attention, she turns to me with a scoff of disgust "what" she mutters not giving me her full attention.

"any other girl would be lucky to have my attention" I nag, using my free hand to lift her chin making her attention drift to me. "Good think I'm not like other girl's then" she gloats removing my hand from her chin, "I can see that" I whisper pulling her face closer to mine, her breath inches away from mine. I could feel her breath tugging in my throat, she hesitates for a moment before tugging back and walking out of the school like we weren't about to kiss.

Every bone in my body wanted to kiss her, to feel her warm plump lips gliding across mine, to hear her moans her screaming my name... ANYWHOM, I'm just going to toss her aside when I'm done with her. I'm going to make her fall madly in love with me, get her in the bed, and leave her crawling at my feet like every other girl in the school. She was simply, playing hard to get...

I simply cannot wait for the morrow, so I may bang her until she loses her voice screaming my name. what am I Shakespeare? Echk.

*Marinette's POV*

I'm currently working on my schoolwork on my balcony admiring the stars and how each one shined brighter than the last, a certain play boy comes to my mind and with that my peacefully day is over.

He irritates me so much sometimes, I always see him by the lockers on my way into the school macking lips with a different chick each day. He's such a Womanizer, no song reference intended... when I first got to school he paid no attention to me until he hooked up with every girl in school and went after me, of course I never let him get to me. His hot body, his rock-hard abs... his dreamy eyes... NO hell naw. I don't have feelings for him or anything I just love his amazing body, screw personalities his is shit anyways.

It's just something inside me draws me to him, I hate him but I feel like there is a reason for him being this way. I let out a small sigh before climbing down from my balcony and plastering myself on my bed trying to get my shit together.

To be continued...