Meeting His Parents

imagine: you and Cole had been dating for a while and he persuades you into the idea of meeting his parents.

"Do we have to? What if they don't like me?" You question Cole, with a tone of worry.

"Trust me, they will." He pleads.

"Okay." You mumble, Cole already had your clothes packed since you were going to be staying the weekend there.

Throughout the whole conversation, you lay there on the bed. The palm of your hand touched to your skin as you worried.

You just stared at Cole as he packed the clothes in the suitcase. You couldn't help but smile to yourself, for some reason.

He looks up at you, as his eyes are locked with yours. "What?" He questions, his brow furrowed.

"Mmm...nothing." You said, sighing.

"Oh, I know. I'm too unbelievably handsome, right?" His tone of voice changed into a sarcasm way.

"Nah, you aren't even there yet." You gave him smug as he responded with a dirty look.

"Oh yes I am sweetheart." He argues.

"You sure about that?" You asked moving close to him.

There was no space in between the both of you. Your noses were touching as you both stared into each other's eyes. You gave him a light kiss on his lips.

He pulled in for more. You both soon pulled off, "wow." He said, surprised.

"I know I'm amazing." You say smirking.

He squints his eyes at you, giving dirty look but with a smile. It was 7pm and there was only 5 hours left till midnight.

Normally you wouldn't care what your partner's parents would think. But this had affected you so bad that you just wanted to make things right.

Nevertheless, you were happy with your recent partners but Cole made you feel special in somewhat way. It's like you already had planned out the future you were both having.

It was soon 9pm, you both decided to you needed an early night so you both could get there in time. You went into bed and cuddled against Cole's naked chest that would always comfort anytime.

He stroked your hair as it was lulling you to sleep. "Don't worry sweetheart." He said, looking down at you. "They'll love you, but if they somehow don't see the amazement in you. I'll still love you no matter what. They can't spoil my happiness, our happiness."

You smiled at him in aw as he pressed a kiss on top of your head. He stroked your hair more. You drift your eyes of to sleep as you hear him say, "goodnight, love you."

It was dark, cold and empty. You couldn't feel those strong arms wrapped around you anymore. You felt yourself being touched as a loud noise came into your ears.

It was your alarm, you turn it off wanting to close your eyes again. You saw Cole watching over you, you just look at him in confusion.

"Today's the day you're gonna meet my parents." He explains.

"Oh shit, I forgot." You run out of bed and into the bathroom. You open the tap and run some water in it.