Mia Figlia

**So due to tomorrow being the start of dead week, I will not have ANY TIME tomorrow to update, therefore the update is coming today. Sorry for the weird time. Anyway, GRAB A FUCKIN BUCKET OF POPCORN CAUSE SHIT IS ABOUT TO FUCKING GO DOWN!

Also, kudos but also fuck u to the people who kinda had this figured out ahead of time. I thought I was bein' all slick with this major fuckin plot twist but some of you saw right through me. PLEASE ENJOY!

UPDATE!!!! I uploaded this chapter BEFORE the clearing up confusion chapter and for some reason wattpad decided to be stupid and change the placement of the chapters. Sorry for any confusion they caused! **

Troy's POV

A huge smile formed on my face as I took in my familiar surroundings. It didn't take me but a few seconds to reply when one of my old football buddies texted and said they were all meeting up at our old field to play a few games. This was all we did growing up, especially because a lot of the guys I played with lived in trailer parks and didn't like the people that hung around their homes during the day.

"So, we've been hearin' a helluva lot about your woman from Chad. You ever gonna tell us about her?" One of my better friends, Haas, asked as we all congregated in the middle of a run down patch of grass.

"Yeah. She's just that. My woman. You don't need to know shit about her." I shot back while raising one of my eyebrows in warning causing everyone to holler with laughter.

"I don't know, Carmichael. Might try and get in her pants just for old times' sake." He teased me. I knew his intentions weren't malicious because, true to his word, we did that shit to each other all through high school, but for some reason the thoughts of him even looking at Aurora made my blood boil and my mind fill with the idea of murder. Shooting my hand out, I grabbed him by the throat and squeezed before knocking his legs out from under him. He kneeled in front of me, a terrified expression on his face as I glared at him while simultaneously digging my thumb further into his jugular.

"Talk about what's mine like that again and I'll make sure it's the last fucking thing you do, understand?" I growled right in his face. A bead of sweat trickled down from his temple to his neck before he gasped for air and frantically nodded his head. Throwing him away from me, he pushed himself into a sitting position before giving hunching over and coughing. Glancing around at the guys around me, they all gave me looks that said what I already knew; I was a fucking crazy bastard. To be quite honest, I didn't give a shit. Not when it came to my Rora.

Chad laughed beside me before saying, "I fucking told you not to pull that shit, Haas. That one was all on you." I opened my mouth to reply, but a desperate cry of my name from a good distance away caused me to whip around. 

"Troy!" I heard the strangled cry again before I realized just who it was that was calling for me.

"Shorty? What's wrong baby?" I demanded before gathering her crying frame into my arms, completely ignoring everyone else around us.

"Everything was a l-lie. They all lied! I-" She rasped out before another heartbreaking sob tore through her chest, effectively cutting her words off.

"Shh, I need you to calm down, Aurora. Tell me what's going on. What happened?"

"She's my mom. She fucking lied to everyone. She's my mom, Troy!" She yelled hysterically. I was still at a total loss of what the fuck was going on and why she was so upset. Before she could explain further, I saw her glance behind me at Chad's concerned face before she began crying even harder - much to my despair.