Ch. 2: Green Eyes

Signe laughs and then scrolls down. She smiles.

"Okay. Next question. Wh--"

"S-Signe." She heard Jack call. Signe looks towards her door. She looks at the camera and stops recording. She leaves the room and goes to the bedroom to see Jack not on the bed. She goes into the bathroom seeing him sitting on the floor.

"Did you puke?" She asks. Jack nods. She backs up a little. "I'll be right back, wait here." She goes down to the kitchen and grabs a glass of water and wet cloth. She goes back into the bedroom and hears Jack puke some more. She walks into the bathroom and sets her stuff down. She goes down on her knees and rubs Jack's back. Then she notices how sweaty he is. She grabs the wet cloth as he leans back and she lets him put his back against her. She wipes Jack's mouth of any puke left. "Are you done? I don't want to give you the water if you're not done." Jack hesitates for a few seconds and then nods. She grabs the water and hands it to him. He takes a sip and squishes it in his mouth before he splits it out into the toilet. Signe closes the lid and flushes it. Jack takes a few slips of water and sets the cup down on the tile. He leans his head back and rests it on Signe's shoulder. Signe grabs his hand, holding it. "Do you feel any better?" Jack coughs letting Signe get a whiff of Jack's horrible puke breath. Signe turns her head away before Jack suddenly jerks to the right shocking Signe. Jack puts his hands on the floor behind him sitting up.

"S-Sorry." He said weakly. Jack coughs and Signe puts her hands on his shoulders, pulling him back against her.

"Let's go to bed." She said. Then she feels Jack shiver. She gets up leaving Jack sitting on the floor. "Are you cold again?" He puts his arms around himself as he starts to shiver and shake. Signe puts her arm around his neck letting his back go against her chest. Jack rests his head on her shoulder. Jack coughs and Signe holds him close to her. "Do you want a sweatshirt?" Jack shakes his head.

"I'm cold but...I'm hot at the same time." Jack said. She kisses his neck and Jack coughs a few times. She slips her hand under the collar of Jack's shirt and rubs his chest. Jack wheezes and coughs. He closes his eyes and wheezes again. Signe rest her chin on his shoulder before he puts his head against hers. Jack coughs and Signe rubs his chest more. She puts her hand on his forehead.

"You're still warm but your fever lowered." She said.  Jack coughs. Signe tries to move but Jack grabs her pulling her back into place and he whines.

"N-No. Cuddles." Jack whined. Signe smiles and he shivers again. Signe moves his hair away from his face.

"You want to cuddle?" She asks. Jack nods and then coughs. She smiles again. "Lets get you into bed, I think you threw up the medicine so lets give you some more, then after that we can cuddle." Jack takes a second before he moves off of her. Signe gets up. She helps Jack get to his feet. He looks at her. She smiles a little moves Jack's bedhead away from his eyes. "Just no kissing because your breath is horrible." Jack smiles a bit. Signe takes his hand and leads him out of the bathroom. She pushes him to sit down on the bed and grabs the pepto bismol and pours some in the tiny cup. She sits down next to Jack and puts the cup in his hand. "I'll be right back." Jack's eyes flicker up and stares at her as she leaves the room. He looks back at the medicine and takes it.

"Ick." He said. He puts the cup on the bedstand. He coughs and stands up, looking at himself in the mirror. His hair is a mess and he has bags under his eyes. His skin isn't as pale as it once was as well. He shivers again and looks away from the mirror only to hear a low laugh. He looks at the mirror seeing his blue eyes replaced by green ones and blood staining his right cheek from his right eye. Jack takes a step back staring at the mirror. His refection smiles at him and chuckles. Jack takes a few deep breathes and looks away onto the look back seeing himself again. He smiles a little and puts his hand on his arm. 'I need to chill out. That was just my imagination messing with me. Anti isn't real.' Jack thought. But the silence of the room started to mess with him so he walks out and opens his office door. He hears his phone go off and he walks in the darkness to his desk, grabbing his phone seeing a text from Mark.

M: I know you're probably asleep man, but are you sure you are okay? You've been acting strange lately.

Jack turns off his phone staring at the black screen. That's when he felt someone grab his shoulder and jerk him around only to see no one there but hears whispering. He leaves the room quickly and goes back into the bedroom. He sits on the floor putting his back against a wall as his hands run into his hair gripping it.

"Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. You're okay." Jack said to himself. He feels something shove him and his body starts to tremble in fear. "Anti isn't real. Anti isn't real." The door opens and Signe looks over at Jack on the floor. She hurries over to him.

"Sean." She said. She puts her arms around him making Jack feel relaxed and calm. Jack coughs again. Signe tightens her arms around him. "What happened?" Jack look through the open doors and into his dark office. Signe follows his line of sight. She gets up and shuts his office door. She looks over at Jack. "What's wrong with your office?" Jack looks away from her.

"I-I don't know. I just..I just had a panic attack for no reason." Jack said. Signe walks back next to him and sits down, wrapping her arms around him. Jack moves his arms around himself and buries his face in her shoulder. Signe puts her hand on the back of his neck.

"I'm right here. You're okay." She said softly to him. Jack coughs more and Signe rubs his back. "Come on. Let's get into bed. You need to rest."