Just One Night ~5~

Hey Wattpad!

So here's another chapter!:)

As much as I love the support of 8 people, I'd REALLY love some more people to check this story out, so PLEASE tell people about it if you like it?

Also, I'm going to be kinda harsh and ask for at least 5 votes before I upload another chapter? I wouldn't do this, but I really like knowing that this story has some actual likers...

Alright, so here's chapter FIVE!

Hope you like:)

PS: The dedication is because she makes the most awesome covers EVER! She made the one on the side and she has done a lot more:) THANK YOU!!!

UPDATE: I know four hours is nine letters, not eight. Quit telling me, I know. I'm editing it so it makes sense. I'm not changing it on here because I'm waiting until I'm done editing before re-uploading chapters.

UPDATE 2: Rania's name is pronounced Rah-knee-ah. :) 

CHAPTER FIVE

            How was that even possible? There was no way he’d know he should be here unless he unlocked his phone.

            I got up, walking over to Cameron. He didn’t say anything, just waved his phone, clearly unlocked, in front of his face.

            “I got the password. Clever idea. Four hours.” He smirked.

            “How did you even get it?” I asked. I had to admit, I thought I’d get away with it.

            “It took a while.” Cameron admitted. “I was just typing in random stuff, and then I realized the maximum number of letters was eight. So using what I know of you, I figured the password was eight letters. Then I just narrowed it down to that one night. I tried a couple of things. I tried ‘two times’ but that didn’t work, so I tried ‘four hours’, and the next thing I know, there’s a calendar announcement saying to be here at 7.” Cameron smiled widely, seeming proud of himself.

            I nodded. “Pretty impressive, Player. So if we just do this and get it over with, does that mean you’ll leave me alone?”

            He shrugged. “I kind of hope so. It’s getting depressing being rejected all the time. And besides, I’m worried about my reputation.”

            I couldn’t help it; I started laughing. “You’re funny. Really. So how is this going to work? Because in the only plan I had, you didn’t show up.” I told him.

            He held his hand over his heart dramatically. “I’m hurt that you think so low of me.” he cried, drawing the attention of some nearby customers.

            I laughed harder, remembering him telling me about his ‘acting talents’.

            “Come on, Player. You know you just came for the food.” I rolled my eyes, pulling him along by his wrist. Hey he might be clingy, but at least he was funny.

            “Damn you got me.” He joked, moving his arm back a little so I was holding his hand.

            I didn’t know how to react, so sped up a little. I couldn’t deny that holding his hand felt good, but I didn’t want to lead him on.

I never tried to lead other guys on, they just never seemed to get that I never wanted love. Relationship? Fine, but don’t expect anything out of it.