XXIII

It's been a long time since I dressed up like this.

Chanyeol and I walked through the glass doors, two buff guys wearing grey suits opening the doors for us. I cling my arm in his while my eyes glimmer at the huge chandelier in the middle of the room, a granite fountain right under it.

This hotel looked so beautiful, making me feel that I don't deserve to be here at all. We walked through the yellow marbled walls and carpeted floors, going up the curved staircase that lead to where the party room is.

"Look," Chanyeol says, leaning closer to me as he looks at something beside me. "You look perfect."

I follow his gaze and see a full sized mirror. A woman wearing a plain and sleeveless black dress with a little bit of see through fabric throughout my upper chest is looking back at me. Her deep black hair styled in loose curls that hang freely just right before it reaches her waist. Her cheeks flushed a faint color of pink, her lips stained with a red lipstick that complimented her fair skin and her sultry eyes looked seductive and mesmerizing to look at.

She held a white velvet purse that matched her high heeled shoes, and as well as the suit of the man standing right beside her.

Most importantly, a ring is shimmering on her finger, and as I lifted up my hand to look at the ring, the woman in the mirror did as well.

It took me a minute to realize that it was actually me.

Chanyeol takes my hand and kisses my knuckles gently, then gazing down at the ring.

"You don't have to be nervous," He looks back at me with a soft smile. "I'll be by your side. Forever."

He then straightened his posture and gives a light laugh as he offers his arm, and I take it with mine as we started to walk inside the party room.

There was more people than I expected.

The room looked so big, so wide that a basketball court can fit in it. Girls wearing different size, shapes and colors of dresses are walking so gracefully that I can't focus on a single one of them. A long table filled with refreshments and finger foods is placed on the far back of the room, right next to a fountain made of wine glasses with bottles of champagne all around it.

The ceiling looked so high, the floor looked so sophisticated that I didn't want to step on it. Everything looked so great, so nice, so elegant. A white grand piano is also in the corner of the room, right next to the small stage with a microphone is set up.

But most importantly, everyone looked dazzling. They all looked so gorgeous that it was almost blinding me. A room full of idols are overwhelming me with their visuals.

"Chanyeol!" A voice calls from the crowd, "You made it!"

"Baekhyun!" He says, letting go of my arm and giving him a hug as he approach us. "This is Eunji, as you can remember."

He wore a basic black and white suit and vest, yet he looked so cute. He pulls away from their hug and looked at me with a wide gasp, but then followed by a quirky smile as he gives me a quick hug. "Oh my, nice to finally see you again."

"I know, it's been so long." I reply, smiling politely at him. "Where are the others?"

"The others couldn't make it." He apologetically shrugged. "But Xiumin hyung says he'll try to come a little later."

"That's too bad." Chanyeol says a little disappointedly, "I wanted them to meet my fiance."

"Whoa, right! I almost forgot!" He cheerfully says as he looks at Chanyeol. "Congratulations! You're a lucky man."