Final Note

Wow. This story went wayyyyyyyy farther than I ever expected.

I know I went MIA in the middle of it (aka I haven't updated in like three months) (sorry) but my parents were basically riding my ass about getting into college. BUT homegirl got a 33 on her ACT and I'm looking at some promising scholarships and I'm not even going to high school for my senior year next year, I'm literally taking a few college classes instead. So I'm gonna really try to focus on my writing. That leads me to my next point.

I'm not going to write anymore fanfiction stories. I don't think this will be a huge shock but the genre itself doesn't seem to be as popular and I just want to focus on different things. I will definitely continue writing on here!!! Just not about the boys :/ but I hope y'all will read more of my trash as I keep posting it on the internet for the world to see.

Anyway, thank you time.

Emma, you dumb fuck, get back on wattpad. I don't think I ever expected to meet my best friend through some books about some idiot boys but I sure am glad that happened. Thank you for supporting me in everything I do, cooling me down when I'm on the verge of banging my head into my wall, and pushing me to strive harder every day. I would love to be half the writer (and person) that you are.

And everyone who insists on reading my stories, God bless you all. I have the most supportive readers and friends and I love every single one of you. Please keep talking to me in my dm's because I love hearing from you.

Well, now that this is too long and sappy and no one is going to read it, have a good day/night my friends.