Chapter 24

It was now five thirty in the morning and I tried hard to go back to sleep but I just couldn't. Last night, I did texted Imran and we talked for ten minutes before he became my mother and started shouting at me to sleep. Around three I slept but then again I woke up to pray fajr and now I'm not able to sleep again.

Today I was missing my window the most. In these kind of days, I use to always look out from the window. Just then an idea came into my mind. Why not let's just go out and take a walk in the park? It's not that I'll be alone in the park, many people come over there for morning walks or jogging. And that park is not that far away also, just a ten minute distance from my house.

I quickly changed into my sweatpants and wore a black tank top. Pinned my white hijab securely and then covered up myself, plus to keep myself warm with an oversize Nike white jacket. And how can I forget my white sneakers!!!!

"Good morning" Aunty greeted me as I went down.

"Good morning....why are you awake?" I asked

"Because we had to go to the shop early, so she decided to not to sleep after fajr and prepare everything for you both before leaving" Uncle said.

"That's so sweet of you Aunty, but you don't have to pressure yourself. We can take care of ourselves" I said hugging Aunty.

"Jaani...I'm not pressuring myself dear, this is what I like to do. I feel satisfaction when I prepare food for you both." She said kissing my forehead.

"By the way, where are you going this early? And how come you're up...you still have time for office?" Aunty asked

"Ohh...nothing, I wasn't able to sleep after praying, so I decided why not take a walk in the park and inhale some fresh air." I said rubbing my palms together.

"Okayy...but stay stafe. You have your mobile with you Na?" Uncle asked

"Yes...okay, now Byeeee" I waved at them and went out.

After walking for ten minutes, I finally reached the park. A big grin spread on my face, I felt so good. Without any motive I started walking in the park. The first thing that I see in the park are Gym Buffs!! I guess they are at the wrong place - push ups at park benches...ohhh, show off, oopss I forgot!!!

I then crossed a group of people who were busy breathing in and out,which means doing Yoga. The next thing that caught my attention was the great Indian laughter challenge, Laughter Group. They were laughing with so much charm, that I couldn't control myself and joined them. After I finished laughing, I bid them good bye and started walking again.

The next thing that caught my attention was a boy jumping and jogging right beside the girl who was jogging. Gazers!!! I just hate these type of people who doesn't come to park to work out their body...but their eyes!!! Ignoring them I kept on walking when I saw a flock of birds together flying in one direction.

Seeing them I started waving bye at them. I know, I was behaving childish right now, but who cares? Afterall everyone is a child from heart...😉😉
When I looked in front of me, I was grinning more now. Dads and Mums playing cricket or badminton with their kids. After admiring them, I looked in the front to walk but immediately looked away. How can I forget them???

The love birds-they take this as a great opportunity to have a nice time together. I nodded my head and turned the other way only to be bumped with someone. I smiled as I rubbed my forehead.

"Immraannn---" all my smile vanished when I looked up. A pair of blue eyes were staring back at me.

"Aariz, Aariz Aatish" he said coldly, sweat dripping from his forehead.