a/n

hi!! new story!!

so this is going to be a little different than my usual fics.

for the first time, i am writing this without an outline. this is gonna make me way more vulnerable to plot holes and mistakes, so if you notice any then please let me know. this is also all pre-written, and i will be uploading at an absolute schedule. which means no lateness, so thats fantastic.

less fantastic: the warnings.

theres actually not that many. compared to my other fics, at least.

in the beginning it may seem relatively soft, but, upon progression, it gets a little more twisted. though nothing is quite direct, theres word of attempted suicide and death prior to where the story picks up. nobody dies throughout the chapters, but keep in mind, i will say again, it still mentions death frequently, as well as suicide. not so much of depression, unlike the majority of plot lines where the two go hand in hand. in fact, no mental illness is spoken of at all, or self harm, so no worries about that. fyi if you do see any potential triggers thats not mentioned here please say something so i can add it thnks.

also ive sort of given up on trying to put things into a british point of view, as i am not british. beware and say goodbye to the words mum and colour because this is america and im tired of feeling ignorant when i write. kidding not kidding. seriously. its all usa ville from this point on.

and the whole story is in dans pov.

anyway. thats it. i dont have much else to say, other than the obvious: hey, whats up, welcome to my wattpad where i have nothing to better to do than write gay fanfic. i dont own dan or phil or whoever the hell else is in here. be safe.

et cetera et cetera. lets get on with the show.

and so without further ado, enjoy. i love you.