Exception

>I'm back with another chapter! Sorry it took as long as it did, I guess I have no excuse since school  is out. But here's some news! Next month is the one year anniversary for this story! I'm planning something special for July 17th so stay tuned! But I hope you guys enjoy it!(plus, here's an adorable speedpaint)<

~

Why do people do what they do? They pretend to be someone they're not... It's sickening. Everyone does it at least once in their lives. I however, am the exception. That is why I have the right to judge those who I dislike so much, because I am the exception. Quite fitting, no? I get to play god because I am perfect.

Right now, I believe I have some trash to take care of. My perfect world is being ruined by this trash of a human. Ms.Ayano Aishi. Deceiving people isn't very nice. I shall fix that.

~

"Can you believe Yandere Dev?! He doesn't even bother to even READ my emails! And I have such good ideas too..." Midori pouted as she ate lunch with Ayano on the roof.

"Maybe you should take a break from sending emails^^;;;" Ayano answered. Midori sighed putting her phone down with a nod.

"Where's Info-chan?" Midori asked.

"She said she has work to do, but I don't know where she is," Ayano answered.

"And Budo?" Midori asked.

"W-what about him?" Ayano tried hiding her embarrassment. Midori smiled widely.

"Oh come on, We've been friends for a few days now, and from what I've seen, you LOOOOVE Masuta-senpai! It's written all over that embarrassed face of yours!"Midori poked at Ayano's face. Ayano gently pushed Midori's hand away.

"And what's so bad about liking Budo-kun..." Ayano mumbled quietly.

"Nothing of course! But it would be nice if you hurried up and told him how you really feel," Midori sighed.

"I- I guess..." Ayano mumbled, her face scarlet.  As the two talked happily, a shadow casted a shadow above the two. As they looked up, they were confronted by a girl with beautiful long silver hair.

"You must be must be Ayano Aishi," the girl spoke.

"Who's asking?" Ayano said suspiciously.

"I am of course, I am Megami Saikou, I'd like to speak with you in private, please meet me in the student counsel room after school," she said. Megami took her leave without word. That gesture in itself meant it was an order.

~

Info-chan typed away on her keyboard quickly reading the text showing up on the monitor.

"So... is that what's happening... What are you planning, Megami..." Info-chan continued typing.

"Project... MAP... A confidential project that will undergo in operation after school today..." Info-chan mumbled as she glanced over at the monitor above. Her eyes widened at the sight. She saw Megami speaking to her two friends. She quickly pulled out her phone and called Ayano. She looked at Ayano on the monitor.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Ayano, did Megami say anything to you?" Info-chan asked.

"Yeah, just now actually, What's up?" Ayano said.

"It's important that I know, but it's too early to give any details," Info-chan said.

Ayano nodded.

"Okay. She said that she wanted to meet me after school at the student counsel room,"

"I see, thank you, I'll get going now." Info-chan said good bye as she hung up. She then dialed another number.