Are you just dumb or thoughtless?

(The next day)

Mina woke up earlier than Chaeng. Chaeng, who just woke up began to walk herself to the toilet and get dressed up without even talking to Mina, who kept on looking at every of her single movement. Mina felt suddenly awkward that Chaeng didn't respond her last night and didn't even greet her that morning. Normally, Chaeng would jumped into Mina's bed to greet her morning or to wake Mina's up when she feels like to. But not on that day. Everything seems different. 'Why aren't we talking?' thought Mina to herself.

----

(At JYP University's Cafe)

Mina sat down at a table while taking sips of her favourite drink, Caramel Milkshake. Momo who happened to pass by the cafe, approached Mina, who was there alone.

"Annyeong Mina-ya!" greeted Momo excitedly

"Oh Momo-ya.." replied Mina, then Momo  joined Mina

"What's wrong with you? why are you feeling down?" asked Momo who was looking at Mina closely. Mina's expression wasn't that bright that day.

Mina POV
Ever since I came to Korea, there never were any days that I was feeling down. It was just recently I could feel like this. What's more surprising, the person that I'm closest with started not talking to me. Just what did I do?

"Nothing.." I responded to Momo

"Eyy, I know you Mina since we were kids. Tell me..."

"Chaeng didn't talk to me since yesterday" I sighed again

"Chaengie? Wae..?"

"I'm not sure.. It was all of a sudden" I replied

"You suddenly feel empty inside, right?" said Momo, her words sounded very different

"What do you mean?" I asked her out of curiosity

"Ahh nothing" Momo replied, then Jungyeon came in the middle of our conversation, greeted me and her girlfriend, Momo.

"What do you want to drink momoring?" asked Jungyeon as soon as she reached our table.

"Hm just get me Ice Americano" said Momo cutely while smiling at her Jungyeonnie

"Arasso.. I'll get 'em" Jungyeon then went to the counter to buy for themselves some drinks

"Try to talk to her, even if she would ignore you" Momo continued the conversation as Jungyeon leaves

'I kept on sighing. I don't know exactly how I feel right now. I don't even know what's her class is right now. Where she would be in this Uni? huh...' I thought

"I've got to go guys.. see you later" I then left them at the Cafe.

No one POV
As soon as Mina left, Jungyeon went back to Momo with two drinks on her hands.

"Here you go Momoring~" Jungyeon handed Momo her Ice Americano.

"Gomawo Jungyeon-ah" Momo quickly took sips of her drink to quench her thirst.

"Btw, what's with Mina?" asked Jungyeon

"She said Chaeng didn't talk to her"

"Eh? why suddenly?"

"Exactly! wasn't yesterday Chaeng said she likes Mina?"

"Something must've been bothering her. She's always like that. Just let her be. She'll soon talk to Mina first" replied Jungyeon while took sips of her drink

---

(At Mina's class)

During the whole class, Mina wasn't able to focus. She was trying so hard to figure why is Chaeng behaving like that, acting cold to her even. 'Is it because of Jaehyun? it can't be...' Mina thought. As far as she remember, she could only thought of what was the last time Chaeng told her. 'I hope you won't trust guys so much' 'Just don't trust guys so easily', those sentences keeps on repeating in her head but Mina's still clueless, she couldn't comprehend any of it. She took her phone out from her jeans and texted Chaeng.