OUTRO

Nine months had passed for the lovely Jeon couple.It has been a wonderful and enjoyable journey for them throughout the time.Sometimes,Soyeon would be craving for foods that she didn't even eat before and she had turned into a heavy sleeper too.Meanwhile,Jungkook,it was quite tiring for him to adapt with her pregnant nature but still,being a gentleman he is,he treats his wife better than ever.It was like taking care of a kid.Full of love and passion.

Jimin,on the other hand got married to Areum during Soyeon's fifth month of pregnancy.Everybody is having the time of their lives although sometimes,things just don't get in the way that they want it to be.Nonetheless,everything was just nice.Everything was beautiful.

"I'm home~" I turned to the door and there I look at my lovely husband who just came back from school.

"Welcome back." I smiled at him as I munch on my oatmeal biscuit.He smiled back and plopped down next to me.

"How was work?" I reached out to touch his well combed hair and carressed it.

"The music camp was a success and now,I'm free." He stretched his arms out in the air happily.

"It's good to hear that." I replied but I feel empty because I didn't get to work since the last 5 months.Jungkook told me to take a break from work since I need a lot of rest.As his wife,I obeyed to him and since then,I've been at home being a housewife.

"Why are you suddenly so quite?Are you okay?" He slowly massaged the nape of my neck with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm okay..Do you want to have a drink?" I changed the topic.

"Sure." He nodded and watched the TV.I went to the kitchen and brought him an orange juice in a glass.I put the glass on the glass  table and watched the TV with him.

"How is our baby doing?" Jungkook asked out of the silence.

"There's some kickings today.I'm excited already.Soon,we'll have a new family member and what do you think the gender is?" I asked him back.Both of us decided not to know the gender of our baby because we want it to be a great surprise for us and also our family members.

"Hm..Since it is kicking...I guess it's a boy?" He guessed.

"Okay,if so what do you want to name him?" I asked him back.

"Jeon...Jungkook Jr.It's for Junior." He said in English with a weird accent.

"Yah..What's with the Jr?" I chuckled at him.

"He surely is my junior.He's going to be the copycat of me." He said proudly.I scoffed at him and threw a pillow at him.

"Ah...wae?" He whined with his bunny smile evident on his face.

"It's so weird.." I commented.

"We'll think of other names for it,okay?I want to go up and shower.Smelly." He scrunched his nose cutely and walked upstairs.I decided to make just a simple Kimchi Fried Rice for us to eat during dinner.Suddenly,I feel a very deep pain down there.

"Ah...." I hissed and grabbed the pillow next to me,clenching onto it really hard.I think it's time.I still feel the pain and realise water flowing down my legs.Oh my..

"Jungkook!!Jeon Jungkook!!" I screamed as loud as I can hopefully he heard me.He still didn't hear me so,I screamed my heart out once again.I heard footsteps rushing towards me.

"Ommo!You're-"

"Aish,ppali!Let's go to the hospital!" I hit his back numerous time due to the unbearable pain.I'm sorry,Jungkook.I had to.He nodded and took his car keys on the table and carried me to the car.He didn't get to lock the house door and quickly ran to the drivers seat.