Chapter 22 - The Dream

NATSU'S P.O.V

When I opened my eyes, a plain so green and peaceful appeared right before me. When I looked at the horizon, I couldn't see any object or anything blocking the sun that is almost about to set.

It was almost as if the plain stretches as far as I could see. The tranquil and solemn atmosphere was soothing to my senses.

The peaceful silence continued for a moment, when suddenly a rush of wind blew past me coming from behind. I twitched at the unexpected rush of wind.

Then I suddenly felt someone's presence and turned to see who or what it was. There was that deafening silence when I saw what was behind me.

or WHO it was.

It was (Y/N). The person who's bugging my mind and throwing it off into a nutshell. 

He stood right in front of me with a smile. But, something about his eyes don't match his smile. For some reason I unconsciously dragged my feet towards him slowly.

Everything went so fast at the next moment.

The blue sky started turning black, the grass withered, and (Y/N) fell onto his knees.

The smile that he had awhile ago started disappearing. But, it soon became wider. His smile became wider.

The smile didn't look like he was happy about something. 

The smile he had almost looked like (Y/N) has lost his sanity. 

The following made my heart feel like it was pierced multiple times.

(Y/N)'s tears started falling down his face while still smiling. I stopped and only observed him.

''MOVE!'' as I tried to thump my legs, which weren't cooperating with me.

Time felt like it stopped when Hades appeared behind (Y/N).

''MOVE! GODDAMN IT!'' I thumped my legs harder. Please..

Hades grinned. He then aimed at (Y/N) right in the chest.

                                                                                       ...

Silence once again, took over.. 

''MOVE! MOVE GODDAMN IT! AGH!'' as I placed my palms behind me and tried to boost myself towards (Y/N).

But, that's when I realized that I had no magic. 

''(Y/N)!'' I shouted frustrated as tears clouded my vision.

I couldn't do anything, but watch the sight of him bleeding from his chest.

''Please..Mo-move..'' I couldn't properly speak as I was sobbing. 

Eventually, my legs gave out and I fell onto my knees. The emotions I was feeling were too much.

''(Y/N)..'' I shouted as I rubbed my eyes to clear out the tears blocking my sight.

He was still smiling at me. ''Please!''

I feel like any moment now, I'm about to die. Please, God! 

''Natsu..'' A faint voice I heard called out to me. 

''Natsu..'' It called out again...

I looked straight at (Y/N)'s face.

''Natsu..'' he giggled.

''(Y/N)!'' as everything became dark.