3.9

"You're not my secret admirer, right?"

He looks at me with his big eyes and we both stare at each other in silence.

"I was just kidding! Why do you look so serious?" I say, slapping his hand slightly, not wanting to hurt his feelings.

He smiles and continues copying his notes.

+

"Is he really coming to your house?" I whisper-yell, tugging at Hoseok's shirt.

"Yes, my daughter. This is my ninth time telling you this" he smiles sarcastically.

[ a/n: hoseok in house of army killed me like omg his laugh hohohoho and my daughter ]

"Oh my fucking god! Why didn't you tell me earlier!?" I scream and slap Hoseok's face.

"Please. You see him everyday at school too. There's no difference"

"But---" I try to argue, "I don't know. I'm having a heart attack right now"

I look at myself in the mirror, "I look like shit what the fuck. Maybe I should just go back"

"Don't even try because you look like shit every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every month, every year and every life"

I scoff and kick his ass, "Says you, horseface"

"I'm beautiful" he flips his hair.

[ a/n: the most beautiful human on earth srsly ]

"Not as m---" I pause when I hear the doorbell, "Oh my god, are they here?"

"Probably" Hoseok says, walking towards the door.

I just stand there, waiting for my death because Min Yoongi and his outfits are just

100 100 100 100 100

slay my man

My breath hitches when he appears in front of me, wearing a black and white something.

He stops and stares at me too before looking away.

"I didn't know you would be here" he softly smiles and I nod nervously, with my hands in fists, learning self-control.

"Ina!" Jimin cheerfully hugs me and let go, "Where are the others?"

"T-They haven't arrived"

"Ah ~ " he nods and sits down beside Yoongi on the couch, "Why are you just standing there? You look uncomfortable"

"Of course there's a reason why she is like that" Hoseok says as he walks into the kitchen.

I glare at his back and sit down across Yoonmin who keep staring at me.

"I didn't know you would be here since you are answering in October..right?"

MIN YOONGI JUST ASKED ME A QUESTION AND I SHOULD IMPRESS HIM

"Yeah"

way to go

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that she would be here" Jimin smiles and elbows Yoongi.

why would you tell him though

"Kook is answering in October too but he's coming" I say.

"Jungkook is answering in October!?" Jimin gasps, "What...I thought everyone is answering in May except Ina"

"I think there's only three people who are answering in October from school – Jungkook, Ten, me"

"Tada ~ " Hoseok appears with bags of potato chips and drinks in his hands.