1

Edited.

Interview at the Steele's Company!

A mother is someone who prioritises you, even before herself. She is the one who will scold you but have encouraging words for you the next minute. A mother's position is above any other relationship, not because she gave birth to you. No, but it's because she kept you in her womb for nine months, went through pains and morning sickness, just so you could see this world and even after all this she never once made you count all her sacrifices for you.

I don't mean that father's have it any easy, working day and night just so you could get what you desire. However, he spends most of his time in the office while it our mom's that are with us 24/7. They deal with our emotional burden and this creates a strong and special bond that we have with her or atleast that was what the situation was for me.

Obviously I love my dad to the moon and back, he did everything in him to spend more and more time with the family, but work was a small, little hurdle, my mom on the other hand was always with me.

I have always loved my mom and have always appreciated and respected her, but that respect grew significantly and to an extreme level, when I became one. No, I don't know what it feels like to create a life, but I do know what the hell of a process a mother has to go through while raising her child and especially those mothers who raise their children single handedly.

Hats off to them and every mother!

Like right now, I want to take a nap, but I won't, simply because I can't. Why? Sam wants to play with me and I cannot break his heart by saying no, just so I could relax for sometime.

Relaxation can wait!

That's when a thought came to my mind. Yesterday was friday, meaning the day when I get my salary, so why not go out for some shopping.

Jenna, the manager at Mocs' Cafe paid us at the end of every week. I really liked this idea. Mocs' Cafe is not a regular cafe, in fact it's really fancy. Many businessmen go there for meetings. I work there at the cash counter. My job is simple. I have to manage the cash counter and prepare the details to give to Jenna every week. The salary is good but it's not enough. It is one of the biggest reasons as to why I want to apply for other jobs. I have majored in business and have little to no experience but I hope to score a decent job. I did apply for some job interviews today after Matt left.

"Sammy, do you want to go out for shopping? Mumma needs to buy something." I told Sam and he immediately nodded his head in agreement.

I changed into a pair of jeans and a red shirt. After that I slipped into my sandals, grabbed my purse and the keys of my BMW, something that I bought with my own money that I had been saving for three years, and locked the front door. Today, Matt is busy with some job interviews of his own, otherwise I would have taken him with me. He has an impeccable taste in fashion.

Sam held my hand as we walked towards the elevators. Once we reached the parking lot, I searched for my car. I unlocked it, helped Sam sit in the back seat while I sat behind the wheel and we rode towards the mall. If I am going for some job interviews, I better have some formal clothing.

I never understood the concept of wearing formal clothes to business meetings and jobs. Like, one can work much better with more comfortable clothes like a loose t-shirt and pj's, but then again, it was understandable. I couldn't exactly go before such talented people in my pj's.

Fifteen minutes later, we were in the mall hunting for clothes. I have come here millions of times, but I always bought from the same limited shops like forever21, so I had no idea from where to get formal clothes.