f o u r t e e n

⚠️

I look through the closet for bathers. I find a set of bikinis in a few sets of different pale colours. Grabbing the pink coloured one I quickly change into it before Micah comes into the room, I reach behind my neck unhooking my cross and rose necklace. I don't know why I take either off, I've swam with my cross necklace before.

I look for a cover up to wear over the bikini that shows much more than I'd like but it's the only style in here.

Micah walks in the room, "what are you doing?"

"Going to the beach," I slip on a thin white cover up. "Why?"

"Without me?" He smirks kissing my neck gently.

"Come then," I turn around putting my hands on his chest. He leans down kissing my neck a few times, sighing.

♔♔♔

I set down a towel on the sand putting my bag into one corner, Micah fishes out sunscreen. I slip my sandals off and sit on the towel next to Micah, I pull off my coverup cold it into the bag. "Here," he moves behind me rubbing sunscreen into my back.

He kisses the back of my neck.

I look at the water through my sunglasses. Micah taps my hip wrapping his arm around me, I lean back in his chest resting my head against his shoulder. "If I didn't have school I really wouldn't want to leave."

"We don't have to leave," he presses his lips to my cheek.

"I'm in college," I remind him. "Something I have to pass."

"Lets go in the water," he says.

I nod standing up, he puts his arm around my shoulders pulling me into chest. My toes touch the cold water, Micah pulls me into the water around waist deep. He kisses me pulling me closer to him. I gently pulled back, "we're in public."

"And?"

"You're so annoying," I roll my eyes.

Micah pulls me further into the water, "you're going to drown me."

"I'd never let my Rose drown," he pulls my legs around his waist lifting me up. I blush as he kisses me again putting his hand in my wet hair. I kiss him back running my hands on his wet muscles.

♔♔♔

We arrived back at his fancy Italian villa. I stare at myself in the full length mirror, the tight pink bikini still grabs Micah's attention despite him starring at me for so many hours at the beach. Now, with Micah starring at me the way he is I can't help but think something will happen. He'd been interrupted the day earlier from what I think he was going to do.

I stare back at him waiting for what his going to do.

He goes to the bed one leg hanging off the bed, the other bent on the bed, Micah leans on his elbow sitting up slightly watching me carefully.

"So.." I start.

Turning around I looked at him.

"Come here."

I sit on the bed beside him wishing I knew what to do, his hand touches my back. Micah senses my unknowingness and sits up pulling me to straddle my lap.